• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
Ys I+II just had a small update. Are they adding cards?

hope not. i didnt buy them yesterday :(

Do I really need to play Witcher 1 to play Witcher 2? I tried Witcher 1, but fuck.

I couldn't understand the battle system at all.

you don't need to but if you enjoy it, you might as well

I gave up once I got to the swamp. fuck that part. great game, it just felt real tedious up until that part

masterkajo

Do I really need to play Witcher 1 to play Witcher 2? I tried Witcher 1, but fuck.

I couldn't understand the battle system at all.

I am playing it right now. Basically you click on an enemy everytime the mouse icon changes into a flaming sword. It's not the best battle system but I really dig the story (I am at the end of Chapter 2). Also your save can be imported in Witcher 2 with decisions etc.

I'm so sorry.

I am, so sorry.

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc_m.gif

It can't be THAT bad, can it?

619d6315f5806b69aa4fd6b418d91bea7930b4bc_m.gif

Tellaerin

A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

qEai8pH.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

That is really nice, man. Feels good to be a part of this community, and stuff like this is the reason.

zkylon

zkylewd
A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

qEai8pH.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.
this sucks because I'm not in it :mad:

Mayyhem

Made 0 purchases so far. Thinking about biting Tomb Raider for $12.49

I really wish RE6 was 75% off, Ive been itching to try it out despite the bad consensus

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I see Kinetic Void on there, and not alot of mention on it. Now, it might not be much of a game, but I've been starving for Space flight related games for years (and while we wait on Star Citizen)

So....purchase?

Doing a search, guess it's still in early development, with no clue of where it might go. Think I'll hold off.

Copons

I'm a junior on GAF and still my avatar is in there.
Maaaan, I'm touched. :)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Made 0 purchases so far. Thinking about biting Tomb Raider for $12.49

I really wish RE6 was 75% off, Ive been itching to try it out despite the bad consensus

I got tomb raider off of amazon for ~10 bucks by using the one time only code "gooncave".

qEai8pH.jpg

Trying to find my profile pic. MUST LOOK HARDER!

Rafy

qEai8pH.jpg

I'm in there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom