• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow!

QbXSeDd.png

Thank you Lord GabeN for this fantastic gift v_v

I want to say terraria, but it's definitively Chivalry

Can Chivalry run on Intel HD 3000? I'm on an early 2011 MacBook Pro and only have the Radeon 6490M 256MB and the Intel HD 3000 512MB on it...

I can run Warband no probs, so it's not a total loss if I can't play Chivalry.

Grief.exe

Video up

Enhanced Steam + Hard Reset

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7fCxJ5hMFQ

Video is trending, gonna give Salsa a run for his money.

Fire burning

Hard Reset is hard. I died on normal. Often and repeatedly. But the rewarding gameplay always pushed me forward.
But to this day I still do not fully understand the story. Help please!

Humans created machines.
Machines became autonomous and attacked humans.
Something happens where Novak creates Fletcher and he can absorb machines into his brain.
Government is creating more machines.
DLC starts and this is where I'm at.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
GRID is no less terrific now that its sequel has arrived, and if you haven't played it before, it's still likely to give you hours of arcade-ish racing fun.

GRID 2 will be a solid purchase when heavily discounted sometime down the track, but I'm not sure it improves on the original in enough ways to justify the new game price tag.

Thanks. Will probably grab GRID 1 now and GRID 2 at a later date.

Sbik

Neo Member
Did i missed the Dead Space sale? I was looking forward to it but it seems either I missed it or EA is giving me the middle finger.

Thaster

Chivalry is a damn good game. I've been playing it a ton since I got it a few days ago.
I'm going to go ahead and vote for that so that others who haven't purchased it yet can get another shot at getting it.

Tak3n

Banned
The Rogue Legacy site has this in the description of the game:

Is this actually true if you don't make enough money to buy an upgrade? I realise you won't lose what you've bought but do you still get stronger each playthrough?

I agree that is misleading, as like if like me you dont get enough gold for any upgrades you lose all the gold when you re-enter the castle

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Don't buy Trials, people. It's such a shitty PC port, and neither Ubisoft nor Redlynx deserve your money for how they've handled this game and how they've failed so terribly to properly support it post-launch.

(I bought it at launch, and all the shitty issues with it have gone completely unfixed ever since.)

oipic

F1 2011 ($10.19) is currently more expensive than the 2012 version - on the Australian store, at least.

As an F1 tragic I feel a little guilty for not buying any of these in recent years, as I'd probably be the first to lament the lack of a true, licensed F1 game if they ceased to be... but I dunno, I just can't commit at this price, which sounds silly, I know.

Risgroo

F1 2011 ($10.19) is currently more expensive than the 2012 version - on the Australian store, at least.

As an F1 tragic I feel a little guilty for not buying any of these in recent years, as I'd probably be the first to lament the lack of a true, licensed F1 game if they ceased to be... but I dunno, I just can't commit at this price, which sounds silly, I know.

2011 is one of the best racers ever. DO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom