• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Uploading a video for Enhanced Steam + Hard Reset right now.

I'll post here when its done.

3oy8W7G.png

oipic

Anyone want either of these (for free):

Brink Complete Pack
Rogue Warrior

You can sic 'em on your worst enemies

For some inexplicable reason, I've always wanted to check out Brink... is that odd?

Edit: Hey thanks heaps, raptor! I'll have to put my gaming time where my mouth is now, won't I? Will definitely check it out. Thanks mate!

morning everyone

I just woke up and I'm decided to go back to Windows 7, so I hope I can transfer all my current docs and I don't forget to save anything important

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah, so it started while I was away. :/ Is the new Civ V expansion, Brae New World also on sale today?

Brave New World was "mistakenly" discounted when Civ V first went on sale, so it's not going to go on sale again. Those who'd pre-purchased BNW were given a gift copy of Civ IV as penance.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I know! The problem is that I don't have the regular version of Arkham Asylum. :p
I never understood why they did that.
Rocksteady I mean, AFAIK the console versions had the same issue.

Lingitiz

My Steam addiction has hit new levels, I purchased Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Tell me, GAF: Van Helsing, yay or nay?

Quoted for truth. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is still $15 during this sale.

Euro Truck 2 is so good, bought it yesterday and already put 6+ hours into it. It's got a surprising amount of polish and has high production values.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Euro Truck 2 is so good, bought it yesterday and already put 6+ hours into it. It's got a surprising amount of polish and has high production values.

It does, doesn't it?

I've been messing around with the demo and there's something about it that just feels right.
What control configuration are you going with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom