• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retne

I remember trying Morrowind on the original Xbox, and always ending up in an area I couldn't survive in.

Worth playing still?

Even though I'm sure Steam will act fucking dumb and not let me buy it. Dumb shit.

Morrowind isn't exactly easy unless you know what to do. That game will crush you if you don't exploit it. I still remember the first time I tried it I got killed by a rat straight out of town and then I finally killed the rat only to get slayed by some wierd creature. Then I rested to gain back health and got attacked by an assassin. It took me a while to come back to it simply because the game kicked my ass so thoroughly.

ImRight

Everyone's being so nice giving games... I guess I'll do my part.

I have an unused Bastion code up for grabs. First one to make me laugh out loud wins it!

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help.

First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?

Already have bastion just thought id Have a go at making you laugh......
this is apprently most widley accepted as one of the best jokes ever... i cracked first time i heard it lol....

kitzkozan

I think the time has come to double dip on Oblivion for PC along with the steam version of Morrowind. Guess it's going to be bye bye to my 360 version (and hello Oblivion mods) . Also got my eyes on Bulletstorm and Vampire...

Salsa

Man I bought a ton of games lately and here I am thinking about starting that New Game+ of Arkham City, wich I bought and beat at launch

god damn

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I kind of want to nab Bulletstorm as I bought it on some other shitty DD service in a moment of weakness, but A) I've already played through it and B) I only have so much left in my wallet anyway. Eh, let's see what tomorrow brings.

MrNelson

Banned
"New" flash deals: Oblivion and Bulletstorm.

Posting for new page:
No one has managed to make me laugh out loud yet, first one who does gets a Bastion code!
its-simple-we-eat-batman.jpg

Giard

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help.

First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?

Already have bastion just thought id Have a go at making you laugh......
this is apprently most widley accepted as one of the best jokes ever... i cracked first time i heard it lol....

Sorry, the contest is over :p

Soi-Fong

Roll, roll, roll. Never fight more than 1 enemy at a time. Don't bother with parrying. Max out the shield spell ASAP I think it's called Quen or something. The combat starts out extremely difficult but then becomes a joke towards the mid to end game.

Ah damn I liked parrying. I try to be cheeky a few times and use some of the spells, but they eventually end up getting me killed.

paolo11

Darn, still no sale on SSF4AE till now. I am a sad panda.

If anyone has an extra copy, I would like to buy or trade it.

ImRight

Everyone's being so nice giving games... I guess I'll do my part.

I have an unused Bastion code up for grabs. First one to make me laugh out loud wins it!

ragestachecom3839613318.jpg

Ive got like a million of these some are probably alot funnier but i dun wanna spam with heaps of meme's n rage comics lol

Ragestache always good for a laugh :D

if this makes u laugh just donate the code to the last person before me who wanted it ^^

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Man I bought a ton of games lately and here I am thinking about starting that New Game+ of Arkham City, wich I bought and beat at launch

god damn

You got lots of great content and friends to play with. Slap yourself out of it my Hungarian infidel!

Oh man, Morrowind is finally on sale...but...I'm sure it will be at least as cheap next year. D: No more purchases for me.

5 is about the best price you could ask for. If it's cheaper, I don't know when we will see it. I've been wanting that and Oblivion FOREVER.

Now all I need are RE5, DMC4, Red River, and maybe something else but I'm down to my last dollars here and I got tons today.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Today is probably my largest day of purchases ever with

Morrowind GOTY $5
Oblivion Deluxe $5
Insane Twisted Shadow Planet $3.74
SHIFT 2 GIFTED to me
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box $3.99
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory $2.49
Botanicula $2.49

Not in money spent but in all that content.

Botanicula for $2.49? Whaaa?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Ooo, Bulletstorm. I played through this on my buddy's 360 copy. Fun, fun game.

I don't think I'm gonna grab it, though. Even though I'm in love with Steve Blum.

Soi-Fong

Performance wise for Witcher 2, I'm actually not doing too bad. I constantly remain above 40+ fps with all maximum settings with the exception of ubersampling being turned off.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Darn, still no sale on SSF4AE till now. I am a sad panda.

If anyone has an extra copy, I would like to buy or trade it.

so are we not getting any new daily deals today?

The new deals don't start until early in the morning. Probably around 6am or so. (I don't know the exact time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom