• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyDud

Neo Member
The coat cuffs at the top look very similar to the one being worn in Watch Dogs during the trailer.
watchdogs_screen_01tcm2153798.jpg

You guys don't read at all I guess I listed out what everything was except the missing thing in the previous page. Since its not Frozen Synapse its Binding of Issac and it map screen. The dot is Isacc the squares rooms.

Longshot

Anybody else manage to pick up Driver: SF yet? Just got off a 30 minute session and apart from running beautifully at 1080P and 60fps, the game will stop/pause every now and again for about 3 - 5 seconds, very annoying.

Anybody else experience this?

Koroviev

Anyone else experience bad performance with Walking Dead? My PC easily exceeds the recommended specs, but the framerate is halved if I try to enable aftereffects. For what it's worth, I have a GTX 460 and all of my drivers are up-to-date.

Lain

Played a bit of Two Worlds II and noticed that if I enable AA, the game becomes sluggish, which feels pretty weird given I have what should be a good enough PC (i5-2500K / 8GB RAM / GTX570 1.2GB).

Anybody else manage to pick up Driver: SF yet? Just got off a 30 minute session and apart from running beautifully at 1080P and 60fps, the game will stop/pause every now and again for about 3 - 5 seconds, very annoying.

Uplay server issues. Play the game in offline mode. Its shitty I know.

Soi-Fong

Seems like everybody is experiencing this... *_* Think I'll hold off on buying it then..

HockeyDud

Neo Member

Yup having the same problem. Apparently it's because the DRM servers can handle all the new traffic today. If you unplug your internet while your playing it will run ok, although I did run into some slow down even after unplug, but not nearly as bad. I'm really irritated that this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom