• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Bought the Batman pack for $25. My first and only purchase this sale. Master Ninja Mode on Ninja Gaiden Black has been keeping me occupied enough.

But I'm glad for those who got a whole bunch of new games to play with.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
KrissX is actually pretty good. I mean, it's dull, but sometimes I want something dull. I played like a billion levels of the 360 version

Does everyone Hunger for Games?

Name the games to win some games.

RULE #1: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.
PM ME ONLY or you will automatically be disqualified

RULE #2: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

RULE #3: Name as many game references you see in the sketch, keep looking there might be more than you see. Send me a PM listing the name of the games you see in the sketch.

Once we got more than five people guessing more than ten games, THEN and ONLY THEN, we will go out into the thread and get everyone involved to name the rest of the games. PM ONLY at first.

I will help you with one mistake, if you post a game that is not in the sketch, I will say that game is not in the sketch, if you list multiple games that are not in the sketch, I will only tell you one of the names that you listed that is not in the sketch, but will let you know how many names are wrong without giving away which ones...(makes sense?)

The top three people who are the first to finish the list win, first place will be awarded to the first person that names all the games in the list, second and third and so on.

First place winner gets to pick THREE (3) games of his or her choice from the list of prizes,
second place gets to pick TWO (2) games of his or her choice after the first place person picks theirs and third place will pick TWO (2) games of his or her choice once the second place person has picked theirs.

Subject to change and the top three winners MAY have more games to chose than three and two IF their will be more prizes donated by the awesome, generous Steam GAFers during the contest.

The sketch will be posted in every page for convenience. Good luck

3dnI5.png

Cystm

Does everyone Hunger for Games?

Name the games to win some games.

RULE #1: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

RULE #2: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

RULE #3: Name as many game references you see in the sketch, keep looking there might be more than you see. Send me a PM listing the name of the games you see in the sketch.

Once we got more than five people guessing more than ten games, THEN and ONLY THEN, we will go out into the thread and get everyone involved to name the rest of the games. PM ONLY at first.

I will help you with one mistake, if you post a game that is not in the sketch, I will say that game is not in the sketch, if you list multiple games that are not in the sketch, I will only tell you one of the names that you listed that is not in the sketch, but will let you know how many names are wrong without giving away which ones...(makes sense?)

The top three people who are the first to finish the list win, first place will be awarded to the first person that names all the games in the list, second and third and so on.

First place winner gets to pick THREE (3) games of his or her choice from the list of prizes,
second place gets to pick TWO (2) games of his or her choice after the first place person picks theirs and third place will pick TWO (2) games of his or her choice once the second place person has picked theirs.

Subject to change and the top three winners MAY have more games to chose than three and two IF their will be more prizes donated by the awesome, generous Steam GAFers during the contest.

The sketch will be posted in every page for convenience. Good luck

http://i.imgur.com/3dnI5.png

That's awesome. Good on you, sir. Yes, I know I am disqualified, IDC. That shit needs to be said.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OK, GAF.

I want to buy one Command and Conquer game from that pack. The last game I played in the series was the original game. I have no interest in multiplayer--only single-player.

Which one should I buy?

Prophane33

Trying to decide between: Dawn of War Gold (or platinum?), Dawn of War II (or Gold?), or Dawn of War II : Retribution. I've never played any of them, I have a passing interest in Warhammer though. I'm looking for a more Single Player/RPG type experience than Multiplayer. Any suggestions? Should I just pass completely? I've heard Retribution may be more up my alley.

Edit: Completely random but if you want more Steam friends (and lord knows I do) add Prophane33 on steam!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Wow, so many friend requests! GAF is awesome. :D

Also, quoting myself here since this thread moves fast and I don't believe anyone answered:

Has Valve stuff gone 75% off at all yet? I'm relatively new to PC gaming (okay, VERY new), and as such have never actually played anything from Valve (minus TF2 since it's free, and Portal 2 on PS3). And as good of a deal as the Valve Pack seems to be, I've already gone way past my budget for the sale, so I really can't justify another $50.

OK, GAF.

I want to buy one Command and Conquer game from that pack. The last game I played in the series was the original game. I have no interest in multiplayer--only single-player.

Which one should I buy?

C&c 3 or ra3 depending on if you like campy serious or campy crazy

I always like C&C3

cnc3-kirce-gamestop5cju7.gif

dani_dc

Has Valve stuff gone 75% off at all yet? I'm relatively new to PC gaming (okay, VERY new), and as such have never actually played anything from Valve (minus TF2 since it's free, and Portal 2 on PS3). And as good of a deal as the Valve Pack seems to be, I've already gone way past my budget for the sale, so I really can't justify another $50.

L4D 1/2, Portal 1/2 and the HL franchise have all been 75% off.

Type2

My Steam ID is yatesmachine. I also would like more Steam friends. I've made significant progress toward my goal of owning everything on Steam, so I have to have something we can play together!

Ill give you an add, I can use some friends on steam as well, my ID is hatemehnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom