• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Has Valve stuff gone 75% off at all yet?.
To dani_dc's response, I'll add that I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Valve games come back up as some last repeat deal tomorrow.

The sale lasts until 1 PM EDT/GMT-4 Monday (I leave it to you to figure out what that means in your time zone) so you can wait and see what comes up in flash deals until then.

KfpMD.png

I'm not playing to win, I just wanted to make Eschaton look fabulous

I also want to take this opportunity to thank almostheathen for gifting me Dungeon Defenders! <3

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Competition Time

Up for grabs is one game of your choice from a selection of four that are missing from my gift box (I have cropped the pic to hide the four games).

To enter you must guess one of the titles that is hiding.

The first person to guess the correct title will win any one of the four hidden games of your choice. (The titles currently shown are not up for grabs, HL2 Ep1, HL2 Ep 2, Magical Horsey crap or Dear Esther).

Once a correct guess has been made then I will let you know who the winner is and will post an untouched screenshot of my gifts.

Please do not send it through a PM, post it here so others can see the guesses as well.

I cannot keep tabs of who has won in this thread, or who has received some very generous gifts but it would be preferable to give some of the others a chance.

I will give you one clue.

1. They have all been full retail releases.

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Does everyone Hunger for Games?

Name the games to win some games.

RULE #1: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.
PM ME ONLY or you will automatically be disqualified

RULE #2: DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.
PM ME ONLY or you will automatically be disqualified

RULE #3: Name as many game references you see in the sketch, keep looking there might be more than you see. Send me a PM listing the name of the games you see in the sketch.

Once we got more than five people guessing more than ten games, THEN and ONLY THEN, we will go out into the thread and get everyone involved to name the rest of the games. PM ONLY at first.

I will help you with one mistake, if you post a game that is not in the sketch, I will say that game is not in the sketch, if you list multiple games that are not in the sketch, I will only tell you one of the names that you listed that is not in the sketch, but will let you know how many names are wrong without giving away which ones...(makes sense?)

The top three people who are the first to finish the list win, first place will be awarded to the first person that names all the games in the list, second and third and so on.

First place winner gets to pick THREE (3) games of his or her choice from the list of prizes,
second place gets to pick TWO (2) games of his or her choice after the first place person picks theirs and third place will pick TWO (2) games of his or her choice once the second place person has picked theirs.

Subject to change and the top three winners MAY have more games to chose than three and two IF their will be more prizes donated by the awesome, generous Steam GAFers during the contest.

The sketch will be posted in every page for convenience. Good luck

3dnI5.png

Reposting this for the new page, guys Please compile at least five or six games before you send me a PM... I cannot do much with "I see Kratos in there, so God of War am I right?"
< just as an example, no actual Kratos in there.

Piano

Banned
Competition Time

Up for grabs is one game of your choice from a selection of four that are missing from my gift box (I have cropped the pic to hide the four games).

The first person to guess the correct title will win any one of the four hidden games of your choice. (The titles currently shown are not up for grabs, HL2 Ep1, HL2 Ep 2, Magical Horsey crap or Dear Esther).

Once a correct guess has been made then I will let you know who the winner is and will post an untouched screenshot of my gifts.

Please do not send it through a PM, post it here so others can see the guesses as well.

I cannot keep tabs of who has won in this thread, or who has received some very generous gifts but it would be preferable to give some of the others a chance.

edit: uh...Arkham Asylum?

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Can I only guess once?

edit: uh...Arkham Asylum?

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Prince of Persia?

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Binding of Issac!

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Portal 2.

LuuKyK

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Bioshock?

Credo

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Left for Dead 2 !

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas

If I do win, is it possible you could gift it to my friend? He loved New Vegas and would love to play it on PC.

BearPawB

Banned
Competition Time

hM3TT.jpg

Hmmm...Crysis 2

Eklesp

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Deus Ex: HR

Matt322

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg
Metro 2033

Jzero

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Ass Creed

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!
Prototype

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Borderlands

Crayons

Banned
Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

Batmam Arkham City

tylerf

Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!
Driver: SF

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Competition Time

Screenshot. GO!

hM3TT.jpg

Ys Oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom