• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I will gift Dear Esther to someone who photoshops this picture of me into something funny. Make it creative. Ill pick the best one after 2 pages or so. NOPE CONTEST IS CLOSED

73054_1476205347604_5285775_n.jpg

Just want to add that there are indeed some great GAFfers out there. Thanks to all of you that have gifted me games during the sale. You guys rock.

Got all achievements points in the 360 version of Bastion last winter. Loved it so much I bought it for Steam, Google Chrome, and a couple of copies to gift to friends. Glad it's getting Gaf love.

Now, getting around to playing those other copies I own is another story.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Has Valve stuff gone 75% off at all yet? I'm relatively new to PC gaming (okay, VERY new), and as such have never actually played anything from Valve (minus TF2 since it's free, and Portal 2 on PS3). And as good of a deal as the Valve Pack seems to be, I've already gone way past my budget for the sale, so I really can't justify another $50.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yep :3 Everyone should vote for Ys Origin because it's a great game and everyone should play it! Some people will be pleasantly surprised to find out that some bosses can be very tough, so it becomes this super addictive action RPG where your skills are 95% of the battle~

xJavonta

Banned
Touche, but I'm actually on a new Steam account. :p

my other one was a couple of years old and I had like... the Orange Box on that one

Same here haha, lost the password to my old Steam account that had Portal 1 and the Half Life games before I really started PC gaming.

Now I can't get the 3 years of service award :/

Edit: I'll be gifting some games during the crazy winter sale too, I'll have some more money to spend.

Firehead

Yep :3 Everyone should vote for Ys Origin because it's a great game and everyone should play it! Some people will be pleasantly surprised to find out that some bosses can be very tough, so it becomes this super addictive action RPG where your skills are 95% of the battle~

Voted Ys Origin but I won't be able to buy it/play it. bah. I hope you're happy. :(

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
What's all this talk about Y's: Oranges?

getting "awful" games via steam is the best thing. I play all the awful games if they're gifted to me

That should be the rule for everyone who recieves a 'bad' game. That magical horsey one, Farm Frenzy etc etc. If you get it you must at least install it and no longer have it as a gift. Then if someone else happened to go to gift you that later, they could at least see you own it too.

Holy crap, I feel inferior. Everyone who's added me has like 150+ games and I'm at around 107 haha. I need to step it up.

Dude, I'm at 65 Games Owned, 55 Installed, 36 Played.
Joined Nov 2005
:p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You know what, screw breaks. Come Monday, I'll start working - so no sleep for me until work starts!

Metro 2033, GO!

xJavonta

Banned
What's all this talk about Y's: Oranges?

That should be the rule for everyone who recieves a 'bad' game. That magical horsey one, Farm Frenzy etc etc. If you get it you must at least install it and no longer have it as a gift. Then if someone else happened to go to gift you that later, they could at least see you own it too.

Dude, I'm at 65 Games Owned, 55 Installed, 36 Played.
Joined Nov 2005
:p

I think your games owned:games played ratio is slightly above the average haha

Trancos

Weirdest bug, I downloaded torchlight demo and 100%ed a while ago. I got the full game yesterday, and my save is fine, I'm on the 20th floor of some dungeon, but all the completed quests of the demo are gone, the thing is the story would not continue without me doing those quests, but those guys/items are already dead/collected. So i'm stuck in the limbo.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom