• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Guys, the contest is closed for Photoshops. Since yall went hard and made me laff im going to give it to the four best people. Give me a second to decide. INCLUDE YOUR STEAM ID IN THE POST WITH THE PHOTOSHOP.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am so happy with my computer :3 It's getting ultra smooth framerate on high settings but my fans are going batshit insane... is this normal?

I'd write some BDSM fan fiction for Prince of Persia where the prince is beaten an inch past death and then revived at the last checkpoint (like in the game). Only to continue again. Just like bludgeoning angel of death, Dokoru chan. but I'm not great at writing.

i2HztwoRH55Y3.gif

Petrie

Banned
I'm not sure of his name on GAF, but I just wanted to thank Beast Legacy for just now sending me Freedom Force. I have stared at that game and wondered if it was worth buying for like 3 sales straight now, and was again going to debate it tomorrow, so that is cool as hell dude. Thank you. Now I have no excuse not to play it (other than Bastion at the moment!)

And now I see him right above me, and know it is the same name!

Prophane33

Well, decided to go with Dawn of War II Gold, I figure if I like it I can grab Retribution and/or everything else during Xmas, if not I don't lose too much money.

I'm not sure of his name on GAF, but I just wanted to thank Beast Legacy for just now sending me Freedom Force. I have stared at that game and wondered if it was worth buying for like 3 sales straight now, and was again going to debate it tomorrow, so that is cool as hell dude. Thank you. Now I have no excuse not to play it (other than Bastion at the moment!)

And now I see him right above me, and know it is the same name!

No problem man.

Esch

Banned
toddhunter- Thank you for a personal victory gif.
LuffyZoro- Your avengers mock up is hilarious. I love the green me/
GundamBanshee- Weird, strange, and indeed fabulous.
The Wizard- Obvious, but well done and i appreciate the work put into the clipping.

PM me your Steam IDs and Dear Esther is yours. This is my last giveaway yall. I cant give GAF any more.

Hey NeoGAF,

Payday is a pretty great game. Everyone visiting this thread should have already purchased, but in case you haven't...

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/mdybh/payday-the-heist

Note this is for members of the GAF Steam group only, you must be a member of the group and signed into Steam via steamgifts.com in order to enter the giveaway. Good luck!

How many, one? I almost claimed it, but Payday isn't a game that I'm clamoring for so I decided not to. Others may appreciate it way more than I could.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang, Robotkillyzilla hooked me up with Dear Esther. Thanks, dude. I was eyeing the flash deal but I'm trying to stop spending money. You guys have been too generous to me.

Mikor

How many, one? I almost claimed it, but Payday isn't a game that I'm clamoring for so I decided not to. Others may appreciate it way more than I could.

Giving away one copy at the current point in time. 4-packs dont give individual copies to be given away, unfortunately, unless I myself were redeeming one of said copies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
http://www.piriform.com/speccy
Check if there's a temperature problem with this. Maybe check the fan for dust or if's it's hitting off of something to make a noise.
Thank you for the link :3

Both my GPU and CPU seems to be going at 70 Celsius (never going over, never going under) while playing the game on high settings. I have an i5 and a 560ti.

Giving away one copy at the current point in time. 4-packs dont give individual copies to be given away, unfortunately, unless I myself were redeeming one of said copies.

Just wondering, if there were multiple to share I might have jumped at it, but it's not a game that is begging for my attention, so like I said I think someone else should have it other than myself.

Mikor

Just wondering, if there were multiple to share I might have jumped at it, but it's not a game that is begging for my attention, so like I said I think someone else should have it other than myself.

Well, it is a giveaway and Steamgifts.com randomly selects the winner, so...

Could always enter and if you win and decide you dont want it, pass it forward?

Jzero

Thank you for the link :3

Both my GPU and CPU seems to be going at 70 Celsius (never going over, never going under) while playing the game on high settings. I have an i5 and a 560ti.

That's pretty hot. You don't have your computer on your carpet right?

Karram

I doubt ARMA 2 will be much cheaper even by the christmas sale. I doubt it will fall below the $12 mark. So I think buying it now isn't a very bad decision.

First person to answer correctly will be gifted a copy of Prince of Persia (2008)

What is this? 919891.221- , 466676.74

Note: Please only enter if you genuinely want the game. Let's keep the good will going. :)

A copy of Just Cause 2 for a lucky individual that doesn't have the game!

I'm thinking of a number between 1-20. Quote this post and post your number. Please participate if you don't have the game yet, I will be checking your game list.

Good luck!

The_Monk

A copy of Just Cause 2 for a lucky individual that doesn't have the game!

I'm thinking of a number between 1-20. Quote this post and post your number. Please participate if you don't have the game yet, I will be checking your game list.

Good luck!

7!

And thanks for the opportunity!

Yoshichan

That's pretty hot. You don't have your computer on your carpet right?
Nope, it's on my table... damn it, this is kinda worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom