• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
IgSKe.png

DEAL OF THE YEAR.

mclem

For some reason, I thought that every game that was a prior daily deal went back on sale at the daily deal price on the last day? Am I wrong in thinking that? Or will that happen tomorrow?

Selected popular ones do. I assume that'll happen tomorrow, but we'll see.

Guesong

Wait so where's Demigod?

If it was put up as a vote for 75 % off, I assumed it was bound to be 75 % off as a daily eventually.

Where is it Gabe.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Petrie

Banned
Wish the Clancy games I actually want were discounted more seperately. Ostly the Vegas games and well, anything else must have. $40 seems like too much for the parts I want, even if I own none of it currently. Thoughts?

Weenerz

Banned
Day 11: Hydrophobia, Orion: Dino Beatdown, Star Ruler, Waveform, World of Goo

That'll be the indie bundle, and it'll be $10 like all shitty indie bundles. This sale fucking stinks.

Anyone got their vote every day badge? :-/

Yep, you just have to vote once during what Valve considers a day (so after 1pm est when the sales go live). So if you voted on the current poll before the dailies switched over, you have to vote again the next round. If you haven't voted yet, voting now will get you the badge.

Wok

I buy:
  • Offspring Fling!
  • words and Soldiers - Super Saucy Sausage Fest DLC

And I am done with the sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom