• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Saving the vote for after 10AM PST

YES GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT !

Summer2012_VoteEveryDay_on.png

MY THEORY WORKED :D

ibnhDlvdKETL9F.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So yeah, seriously, I'm really confused with GMod. What's the best resource out there to learn how to do all that crazy shit I've seen on Youtube?

ImRight

Just overnight baby!

Averages probably 3mb/sec, I have no idea how I hit 10!

Hmm ok i only get like 10gb a night and i avg about 1/1.8 MB i think it just glitches sometimes lol cause i had 24.0 MB/s on my highest average once.... eehehh and im only on ADSL 2+ so not even possible :-/

Razek

Banned
T_T JUST BUY IT.

DoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoit

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS ;_;

224247_metal_gear_awesome.jpeg

I'm tired of it. I'll just buy it already so I can ignore the posts about it.

Congratulations. You have won this war through attrition.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well how about that, the last day isn't just repeats. Color me surprised.

Guess the idea of flash deals obsoleted that.

adg1034

Not to have someone post the gigantic list of 75%-off games again, but what's everyone else been waiting to get?

Indie Game: The Movie
The Dream Machine Complete
Analogue: A Hate Story
Armed & Dangerous

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm tired of it. I'll just buy it already so I can ignore the posts about it.

Congratulations. You have won this war through attrition.
x6WBZ.gif

eternalb

Badge unlocked... Want Ys Origins to go on Flash Sale today, then I can hind my wallet till the Winter sale. Shame on all of you who voted for KOTOR last night. :p

Damn, was really hoping for the YS Sale...might cave to buying it later today.

Also, I thought there was goin to be like an "encore" sale - where you had a chance to buy a game if you missed the daily deal earlier.

The Indie bundle includes World of Goo. Truly and amazing game.

It's not a bad bundle bar Orion. Waveform received positive reviews, Star Ruler is a decent game and Hydrophobia isn't terrible after heavy upgrades to the initial version.

Orion: Dino Beatdown? Holy shit, I've never heard of it but the name might have just sold me. That sounds AMAZING.

Don't buy Orion. It's broken [server browser doesn't work], buggy, has three enemies [whilst being a horde styled game] and is just all around not fun to play.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Also, I thought there was goin to be like an "encore" sale - where you had a chance to buy a game if you missed the daily deal earlier.

That was the entire sale. Nothing but second and third and fourth chances.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I've voted in every vote, even logged in on a different computer or phone to make sure the vote counted each time, and I still don't have the vote every day badge.

Though I guess it looks like some people delayed their morning votes until after noon and got the badge so maybe when the next vote comes up it will register?

dani_dc

All the deals are 24 hours long, so no extra 12 hours this time around.

I guess that also confirms that today is the last day and that monday won't be recap day as some were speculating.
So Alpha Protocol really got NOTHING??

Really glad I got it for 2 euros a few months ago.

I really should start it at some point

LProtag

Alright, so do I wait to see if there's a recap day or should I get the Shogun 2 expansions now?

Uggghhh why didn't I get all of them when they were on sale?

ImRight

Man they always get me with the franchise packs >.< i only really Want Bioshock 1, but its only like $4 more for 2 aswell?

is it even worth getting 2 i dont hear good things?

im pretty sure i played it on xbox years ago and couldnt even get past like the 2 quest i got to just pstraight out couldnt find were the f to go ahahah

There usually is, but I guess this time they used the repeats in the flash and voting sales to justify not having a recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom