• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
4VYys.png

Made in paint.
Worst screenshot possible.
incorrect compression.
Foreign moneyz
name in green

2/10
would not buy

Damn, I voted every day multiple times and still didn't get the badge. No dailies for me today either, was hoping Frozen Synapse would show up again.

derFeef

Yep, you just have to vote once during what Valve considers a day (so after 1pm est when the sales go live). So if you voted on the current poll before the dailies switched over, you have to vote again the next round. If you haven't voted yet, voting now will get you the badge.

Makes sense, hope it works, thanks.

Yep, you just have to vote once during what Valve considers a day (so after 1pm est when the sales go live). So if you voted on the current poll before the dailies switched over, you have to vote again the next round. If you haven't voted yet, voting now will get you the badge.

Aaaaah, alright, makes sense now.

Fireblend

Banned
Someone sell me on Bastion

Or just buy it for me :)

Bastion is an absolute must buy. Your life will not be the same after playing it. Colors will look brighter to you, people will seem nicer. You'll have a new outlook in life and attain an understanding of the world and those around you like no other.

Seriously though, it's very good. Get it.

tyrone888

Neo Member
I could have sworn that the Trine 2 flash deal was $3.74 right before the daily deals got refreshed. Now it's $4.99. Anyone else notice that or am I nutso?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Made in paint.
Worst screenshot possible.
incorrect compression.
Foreign moneyz
name in green

2/10
would not buy
T_T JUST BUY IT.

DoitDoitDoitDoitDoitDoit
Seriously, someone sell me on Bastion, I hear it's amazing
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS ;_;

But...LEGO...I wanted LEGO...

Please Gaben, surprise me with LEGO in one of the flash or community deals...

It won't appear, will it? :(

Seriously, someone sell me on Bastion, I hear it's amazing

It´s ok. It has a nice graphical style, an original thing in the narrator and great music. But it´s not that fun to actually play. If you don´t have anything else to play, then it will probably be good entertainment for a few hour, but it´s a bit overrated.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
So I can safely buy all remaining games? No surprise daily deals now?

Heh, I guess I could have done that back on Tuesday or Wednesday since we haven't seen many new games since then. :)

KarmaCow

I could have sworn that the Trine 2 flash deal was $3.74 right before the daily deals got refreshed. Now it's $4.99. Anyone else notice that or am I nutso?

It is $3.75 right now, the deal on the front page is for the Trine pack with both games even though the image is only Trine 2.

So, guys, how many flash deals left? it's time to buy those games that did not go on special sales (they have been 60%-75% all throughout the summe sales, lol)

Jobacca

Neo Member
I have $8 left. Need a combination of games to buy. Id like to buy my girlfriend something if possible. She loved Costume Quest

RoadHazard

Gold Member

These are Euro prices, but here Trine 2 is €3.24 while the Trine Franchise bundle is €3.99 (which is what is shown on the frontpage), just like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom