• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion101

Banned
I recently replayed HL2 and for a different experience I tried using the xbox controller. It just felt wrong and I switched back. The speedboat part felt really off with the controller as well.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
My disappointment bitterly echoes yours.
AC? People? Really? It's not even a very good game :/

It's probably people who loved AC2 and Brotherhood.

Not knowing what Revelations has in store... poor bastards.

i2Lat8UAS6FiB.PNG

These results are correct, right, guys? I'm little glad AC won, I needed Revelations!

Tess3ract

Banned
Voting values are fucked up so here's the non fucked up ones:

40% ACR
29% Rage
31% Darkness 2

31% of people wasted their votes because the steam version is 75% off right now on amazon.

Also rage sucks.

Salsa

people dont know what they're missing with RAGE but oooh well

Revelations was pretty obvious being the newest one and with AC3 so close

Owensboro

My disappointment bitterly echoes yours.
AC? People? Really? It's not even a very good game :/

Ditto here. Oh well, at least now I don't have to spend money on the worst AC game since AC1. I've still got my fingers crossed I can get Rage (and Quake 1 and 2) in a later daily sale. I really don't want to buy that whole ID pack.

Alright, I'll host a SF:AE 4 pack.

I've hosted other packs before and learned that for me it's best to collect the paypal money before buying the four pack (I've had too many people back out on me if I purchase the pack before getting money).

PM me if you're interested. Once I get 3 folks on board, I'll buy and distribute immediately.

edit: if it's any consolation, I've got like 6 or so positive reviews on the GAF buy/sell/trade spreadsheet....

edit: looking for one last person

edit: slots all full pending payments

Thanks gotee, fast as hell :D!

I played the demo of Space Marine last night and really enjoyed it. I know it's cheaper in the US, but what are the prices of the standard and extra pack? Is it worth getting the Space marine pack?

Tess3ract

Banned
Is that even possible? Looks busted to me. (voted for darkness 2 though)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006JA7EWW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

You wasted your vote.

I played the demo of Space Marine last night and really enjoyed it. I know it's cheaper in the US, but what are the prices of the standard and extra pack? Is it worth getting the Space marine pack?
Space Marine DLC is all MP stuff, so if you won't play that, it's a waste.

$7.50 for the game, $15 for the dlc and game.

dosh

It's probably people who loved AC2 and Brotherhood.

Not knowing what Revelations has in store... poor bastards.

No pity from me. I want them to realize what they did, and suffer as I suffer now.

(also, yeah, as someone who loved AC2 a lot, watching Rev being played by a friend was a sad experience, filled with awkward silences)

Neither is Rage.

But it has cars and deserts and rocks :(

jph139

The AssCree vote is a good one if it puts a discount on the rest of the series - knocking down the first two to about $7 each.

Owensboro

Nah, it's a bunch of weapon skins and armors. The only two interesting ones in there are the Chaos Unleashed Map Pack and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Dreadnought DLC, but you shouldn't buy those until you figure out if you like the Multiplayer or not (I ended up loving it and buying them afterwords on an Amazon Sale).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom