• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

PlLreJS.png

I'm hoping the majority of Team Purple is actually asleep. They will kick into gear soon

Midn1ght

Is there a chance for a game's price to go lower than the one in flash sales ? I'm tempted by Dead Island Riptide.

SHADES

1st year of PC gaming so popping my Steam summer sales cherry. I've played nearly all the big multiplats over the years so could GAF recommend me some PC must plays to have a gander at?

Thanks in advance.

Only two games I wanted in this sale were Xenonauts and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and neither one is even discounted right now. Looks like neither going to be on sale =(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well then, the dlc for Payday 1 isn't on sale at all but the base game is 75% off.

Also I can't seem to login into my account on the website but I can do it just fine using the client.

PD1's DLC rarely goes on sale. I went on sale... three months ago or so?

In any case it's not really worth it until you can get it for the $.99

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cloudbuilt, Warhammer 40k Storm of Vengeance, Bit Trip Flux, Come:Mortuary aquired.

now to continue to peruse the wishlist...

Am i alone or what ?
Code:
[IMG]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/344/7/6/power_ranger_cosplay_anime_expo_by_codeempress-d5no4dn.jpg[/IMG]

Ellite25

Awesome that Dark Souls II is already 33% off at $33.49. Hopefully that means it'll drop into the $20s when it's a daily/flash deal. When it does, it will be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom