• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm losing hope here but I expected it being brand new to a sale.

No clue how people are finding some of these deals that aren't on the front page, and still no clue what the team things mean or where you find which one you are.

YESSS, DR3 25% OFF.

Not enough.

wlHa4Lp.png

Yup. 20 minutes after the sale started. I'm starting to think this is the Valve network architect:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

ilcHdxq.png

Geez, was Declassified really that bad?

No. I didn't get to the braindead squad mechanics everyone bitches about yet, but it seemed pretty cool for the 20 minutes I played of it the other day.

Chris R

Temped to wait on a flash sale to see if Farcry 3 goes lower... But I doubt it will... And then I'll regret not grabbing it today :(

Sianos

Hm, I might pick up Far Cry 3 depending on what the flash sales and community sales turn out to be.

Starting to feel like a real pro at this spending money business.

The_Monk

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.

I always love these, there's always so much tension! Thanks for making it by the way (I already own Bad Rats, however)

:)

Aretak

Been looking at getting the 2008 Alone in the Dark for a while and it's 65% off now. It's not a likely candidate for a daily/flash sale, right?

tav7623

Wasn't planning on getting anything through the steam sale, but ended up succumbing to the hype.....got The Witcher Enhanced Edition and Mark of the Ninja for $9.50.

Beelzebubs

2 games are Bad Rats. 1 game is any game that goes on sale as a Daily/Flash deal from now until the end of the sale. May the odds be ever in your favor.

You must accept Bad Rats if you "win" it.

I'm gonna bite on this one, never been "lucky" enough to get a copy of Bad Rats, I feel like I'm not part of the community til I do!

KarmaCow

Well then, the dlc for Payday 1 isn't on sale at all but the base game is 75% off.

Also I can't seem to login into my account on the website but I can do it just fine using the client.

friday

Temped to wait on a flash sale to see if Farcry 3 goes lower... But I doubt it will... And then I'll regret not grabbing it today :(

Do they ever go lower than the Daily sale? Even if it does go on flash sale it will be the same discount.

Exactly how does one choose a team? Lol
You are assigned one at random when you go here:
http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/
Purple are now nearly 3000 behind? I'll never be able to get Bad Rats and Pat and Mat now :( Edit: You have to craft badges and be on the winning team to get the wishlist entry stuff, whatever.

Vote for Action RPG.

If you knew you had 7 Days to Die the Truth is playing games with Van Hellsing by Torchlight is the only way to go.
I voted for action RPG because the other one had Fez in it
Actually I missread and thought you could pick one from each category and was going for Van Hellsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom