• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGIII

Neo Member
So I picked up:
Mirror's Edge
The Witcher
The Witcher 2

Any recommendations for a newcomer to the sales? (Particularly something exclusice to PC?)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
These sales are underwhelming #teampink

Well then, the dlc for Payday 1 isn't on sale at all but the base game is 75% off.

Also I can't seem to login into my account on the website but I can do it just fine using the client.

Same here. Can't login through the website. Don't have it installed on my work computer here.

Downloading the client.

MarionCB

Is there any chance the Far Cry Franchise Pack will be offered cheaper than the $14.79 currently, do you think?

edit: It's not a daily deal, so best to wait till the end, I guess.

Mupod

Might get DR3, don't think there's anything else I really want coming out during the summer. Unless we get a surprise KF2 release.

I noticed Marvel Heroes packs are on a discount, might grab one if it goes to -75%. That's how I got into Warframe originally.

Zomba13

#TeamPink

tumblr_mckectAOME1ru5lya.gif

Acccent

Honestly though I wish we could somehow break the system, and all hold hands to face this imposed schism; all colours together against tirany, united as one perfect rainbow of love to vanquish capitalism

non-purples must die

Beelzebubs

Waiting for the market to start working again, I've been hoarding rare emoticons for this day. Got £0.02 in my Steam Wallet and about £10.00 in emoticons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom