• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Haha, well, I have been meaning to sell my X360 stuff (20GB console, two controllers and around 30 games) as I literally haven't touched it since Gears 3's launch week (which I didn't even finish). I should be able to flog off the lot for about $250. I suppose the Summer Sale is as good an excuse as any. ;)
That's the spirit! Now find a way to transfer to Team Red and all will be good in the world.

masterkajo

Ok, so on Team Purple...well this is pointless already I can see that. Either way, The Witcher 1 isn't a daily deal or a flash deal and it's $2...pretty sure it wont get any lower.

If a game is on sale ususally the whole franchise is cheaper. So Witcher 2 is a daily -> The Witcher is also discounted. You can see it on the store page where it says "Daily Deal: Ends in ..."

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Don't know what to vote for, and since most of it will just repeat as usual, i guess it doesn't matter anyway!

Voting for Dust, cool game, more people need to play it!

Midn1ght

Wtf. The sale isn't even an hour long and I already missed a meme. What is this Blue Team thing.

Blue team is love, Blue team is life !

nqj6iUI.jpg

tmespe

That economist at Valve hired must be enjoying his job about now. Pitting people against each other in teams in order to get people to buy more stuff is ingenious.

masterkajo

Can anyone get me a Dark Souls russian copy for cheap? My brother just started playing Dark Souls 2 (his first game) using my family sharing account and since you can't share the first Dark Souls I would love to gift it to him. If anyone could help, please PM. Thanks

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dreadout with a shitty 10% discount, does NOT bode well for daily/flash :(

KarmaCow

Can anyone get me a Dark Souls russian copy for cheap? My brother just started playing Dark Souls 2 (his first game) using my family sharing account and since you can't share the first Dark Souls I would love to gift it to him. If anyone could help, please PM. Thanks

The game is region locked, or rather GFWL is region locked.

Hasney

but i don't know how to use the reddits

plus everything I have in my inventory is either worthless or worth more than dead rising 3

Czech there at Reddit for prices
Buy the appropriate amount of keys from the community market
Add him here with a comment about what you want to buy

Even then, wait for the daily deals, you bastard as he will be buying them when requested, not in advance.

derExperte

You sure? You'll need VPN to play.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
That economist at Valve hired must be enjoying his job about now. Pitting people against each other in teams in order to get people to buy more stuff is ingenious.

his time with valve is over, but i am sure that these kinds of ideas came out of the discussions he had with them

some are, some aren't, but if you can see it on the steam store in your region, you can buy it in your region. region locking only applies if you're trying to exploit cross-regional pricing by getting people in russia to buy games for you

greens da best

its on a game by game basis

googling the individual game is your best bet
Thanks! I know Dark Souls II was region locked, so many couldn't exploit the cross-regional pricing, but nothing in the sense that I can only play with people in my region?

Kadin

Each day the team with the most points wins. 30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist. Make sure to update your Wishlist.
I promise I'll pick it up for others on Team Red. Right now I'm sitting at 0 points still. *cry*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom