• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

Anybody interested in Don't Starve + DLC 2 pack? I can host (though I own the base game..I want a copy for my wife so I don't know how that is going to work and its steam wallet). If so PM me, I am headed to bed.

Evo X

i'm sure if you just look at the steam web site for a few seconds you'll figure it out

FUCK YEAH PINK TEAM!

__Pink_team_stormtrooper___by_TobySasquatch.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah, hope you sort out your car stuff ok.

Blue has a chance now!

Yeah, I'm hoping it costs me <$150. Most of my Summer Sale funds were going to come from my tax return, though (tax time here starts July 1st), so unless my stupid car costs me much more than that, it being in good shape wouldn't have made much of a difference.

I was excitedly expecting to hit 3k games during the sale, but that probably won't end up happening. Lesson learned for next year, I suppose: assume the worst! (Which in this case is a June start date.)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Thanks! I know Dark Souls II was region locked, so many couldn't exploit the cross-regional pricing, but nothing in the sense that I can only play with people in my region?

that also depends on a game by game basis and entirely on what kind of online services the developer in question uses.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Team Pink checking in.

Only just checked the dailies. Couple games I'm tempted by. Xcom Enemy Within is 67% off, but I dunno when I'd get around to actually playing it so I think I might continue holding off on that one.

Divinity on the other hand I think I might go through relatively soon, but it's only 20% off and it feels so wrong to buy a daily with such a small discount. :/

Kade

Team Pink; you big fat stink!
Team Green; lose a spleen!
Team Purple; you look like Steve Urkel!
Team Blue; take a poo!
Team Red; the best team!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alone in the Dark 65% off... why not 75% Atari? :(

Is sending gifts slow for anyone? Bought dead rising via paypal from a usual guy, he said the gift was sent but I haven't gotten word yet.

Also on a phone while painting a room, so no clue if that has had any impact or I am being over zealous. Just don't want it to get the lock before I get to my computer.

rezn0r

1) yer the man jshackles!

2) my hard work in the past may pay off to help my wallet, so far i already have everything. guess i'll have to work on some badges!

3) team pink!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I got a summer card and all I did was vote in the community choice. Anyone else?

You get a card for a number of votes, "Every 3 votes gets you a Summer Adventure trading card"

I guess it gives you one at the start. Since usually it stops at 2 votes on last day and you can't get the last card because there are no more voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom