• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its supposedly pretty meh, but I'm psyched Young Justice is finally on sale, been waiting for it to drop forever. Now to see if it has any hopes of a Daily/Flash/Community (My guess: Very Little).

LostAnkh

D09EUbA.jpg

come on purple, we can do it.

Cbajd5

Czech there at Reddit for prices
Buy the appropriate amount of keys from the community market
Add him here with a comment about what you want to buy

Even then, wait for the daily deals, you bastard as he will be buying them when requested, not in advance.

Wouldn't I have to add funds to my Steam Wallet then, and doesn't that lock me out of the community market for a week or something? Or has that changed since the last time I added funds to my wallet? Also, how does one pay with half a key?

Turfster

Fuck, no base discount on Sin Episodes.
Hm, discount was only active 4 days out of the previous sale, so there's still a chance.

Yakkue

Oh, so even if games are -75% now, I should still hold off, and if they haven't been a daily, I can buy them on the last day?

Some deals end on the 29th, some on the 30th, you should keep that in mind. But yes, you should still hold off, if you don't want to play it right away (or not, if you want to give more money to the developers ;D)

Avinexus

What is the time of day when the final points total for each team is counted? I don't craft a lot of badges, so I figure I would wait for a day where my time will win to craft a badge.

MBison

The Bioshock Infinite Season pass is $11, which claims to include burial at sea episode 1 and 2, which sell individually for $10 each.

I assume that's correct, I just get the season pass and I can download everything?

Sera O

Banned
This team competition thing is ingenious. As f I needed any further inspiration to blow money... The only thing saving my ass is that I can't access the store right now.

Hasney

Wouldn't I have to add funds to my Steam Wallet then, and doesn't that lock me out of the community market for a week or something? Or has that changed since the last time I added funds to my wallet? Also, how does one pay with half a key?

No? I think it locks you out if you login on a brand new device, but not adding funds.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Thanks Stump! I know these are dumb questions, but I'm glad you answered them. I'll be sure to do more research before purchasing a few games. :p

for the most part if the game doesn't have any additional DRM and uses Steam's matchmaking services, there probably won't be a regional restriction on online play. If it's using some third-party DRM, then it's going to be more likely.

Steamprices is unsurprisingly bogged down, what's the next best site for that kind of info?

i'm sure if you just look at the OP for a few seconds you'll find a browser extension that can help you with this

The Day Z discount isn't significant enough for me to bite. I think...

I was just going to post how pitiful Team Purple is, but it looks like we've made our way to second place.
tumblr_mqc7euG3AA1rucc9wo1_500.gif

The whole team system is a touch insidious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom