• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

I want to buy the DLC for Don't Starve..but also want to get both for my wife (prep for multiplayer) That is like 11.58 already -.-

What to doooo

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Obligatory Gaben.tv link

ytPO8kd.png

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
20% off Divinity: Original Sin?! MEGATON!
B-b-b-but I wanted to buy the *gulp* retail version... :/

Damn it Gabe.
Making decisions is though.

Ruruja

Each day the team with the most points wins. 30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist. Make sure to update your Wishlist.

What the hell? This sounds amazing.

Jag

What's the current state of Divinity? How far off is the final release?

It was supposed to be released tomorrow, but it was pushed to June 30 for some additional voice work. The beta is completely stable and playable now. So basically it is done and it is wonderful.

kiguel182

The whole game idea that are going for it's genius. Really cool all the little reward and such.

I'll still end up selling my cards since I don't have a lot of money and I want games.

Let the sales begin!

sunlapse

Neo Member
Forgive the ignorance - does the sale last until June 30th inclusive, or would the 29th be technically the last day, i.e. what time/date would the sale actually end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom