• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midn1ght

Blue team for life !

jerpzHZ.png

GO GREEN TEAM! GREEN FOR $$$$$$$$

Just taking a look at my wishlist shows Ikaruga for 5 bucks, Double Dragon Neon for $5, Volgarr for $5.99, Zeno Clash 2 for $3 and a couple of games for 40% off and stuff but many of the released games on my wishlist aren't even on sale.

Gameboy415

It begiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss!

I bought a metric crap-ton of games during last year's sale but I'm still hoping to find some cool new stuff this year! :)

Collect all 10 Summer Adventure trading cards to craft the badge.

If you’re Steam Level 8 and above, you’ll get a card every third time you vote for the Community’s Choice sale. There are 29 chances to vote!

So this time we are not able to craft the badge with only the community's choice votes. We have to at least buy a card or spend 10 bucks buying games. This is kind of disappointing.

Really wish I hadn't crafted like 15 badges this past week and sold the sale cards...damn Valve adding new twists to the sale badges :p

Pink Team kiddos, add me on Steam: Tanner1495. Nothing really interest me so far, as I'm only spending $25 this sale, but hot damn at DR3 being discounted fro pre purchase, jump on that.

StAidan

I appear to be assigned to Team Green. I have contributed 10 points by crafting my summer sale badge.

Also, no dailies (or flashes) for me, it looks like. Although there is some ancient stuff discounted on my wishlist that's not likely to hit daily/flash status.

Evrain

Got into team purple. Well, here I am, staring at the dealsand hoping for either a price mistake or Crimzon Clover going on sale.

Make it happen, Yotsubane!

Yakkue

Just a heads up:
Ikaruga is 50% off only till 29th June! So don't wait for the very last day to buy it (well, I guess it could still be a daily deal then...)

As soon as I grasp the summer adventure and eat some food I'll start the customary hidden gems list. Send me your finds if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom