• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

tumblr_lo5ezqlsn71qg93p4o1_500.gif

Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

dot

Blue is obviously gonna win guys.

"Each day the team with the most points wins. 30 members of that team who contributed points that day will win 3 games off their Wishlist. Make sure to update your Wishlist."

:OOOOOOO

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Don't forget the sales are more than just what is seen on the front page. Go to your Wishlist, sort it by Discount (with Enhanced Steam), and discover many a title that is on sale.

Though of course wait for the daily deals, as you have until the 29th to buy everything that isn't.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Not interested in these games but I'll vote for South Park. Been waiting for that game.

Purple team, bitches!!!

I guess I'll only craft a badge the last day or the one before it. Sorry for not being credit to the team :(

Damaniel

Banned
Team Green represent!

So far, Divinity: Original Sin is the only daily deal I'm considering. 20% discount is kind of shabby, but the game's not even fully out yet...

I expected as much from DayZ. Making as much bank as they have been, no reason to give a big discount.

Oooooh.... Witcher.... I'll wait for it to pop up again... again.

Zomba13

OK, how do I get around to getting DR3 for the insane russian price? Works out at a little over £10 and I NEED to be in on that.

Femto.

What's with this team stuff?

Decent first day, Divinity is not low enough for me to bite.
XCOM is the only thing that tempts me...ughhh

derExperte

Note that Dead Rising 3 is only one sub for everyone right now.

It's been 9 daily deals for ages.
I'm reusing my template again. Just have to adjust slightly for the new vote options.

I honestly hoped we'd get more as there more games on Steam than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom