• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

That was a very smart move on Valve's part. They give away more free stuff but in return the competion is on again and they get a lot more in return.

derExperte

Lame sales today...

Ehh... lame.

Shit deals...

I wonder what greedy Activision would do after Steam accidentally put up COD with -90%.

Horrible sales today :( Looks like today might be the first day I don't pick something up.

headshake1.gif

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Vote for Rayman Legends or I´ll cut your asses with paper.

I voted for Broken Age because, you know..... I've had all of those other games for a year or more. I don't feel bad either because Rayman Legends was worth the $60 I paid for it on Wii U so nyah nyah nyah.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Lame sales today...

One of the more interesting days for me - nidhogg, space hulk, blacklist.

So Steam-GAF..

1) Space Hulk - PC or iPad?
2) nidhogg - buy now or wait for PS4 release? Seems perfect for couch coop and my PC is not in the living room and I only have one controller anyway

Was going to buy Brothers, went to store page only to be told I already own it.

Goddamnit Valve. I've already forgotten which games I own, let alone what I've got around to playing.

One of the more interesting days for me - nidhogg, space hulk, blacklist.

So Steam-GAF..

1) Space Hulk - PC or iPad?
2) nidhogg - buy now or wait for PS4 release? Seems perfect for couch coop and my PC is not in the living room and I only have one controller anyway

Nidhogg /is/ couch coop. Wait for PS4.

nvrslp

Anyone who hasn't played Brothers do yourself a favor and pick it up for $2.99. It's a great game (albeit short) and unique experience. :)

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Just waiting for Civ V to go on sale so I can pick up the Brave New World expansion. Thats really the only thing I'm left wanting for the rest of this sale.

Cmon Civ V. Do it already :(

Starting today, more people will win free games!

1st place team
30 team members who scored points will win 3 games

2nd place team
20 team members who scored points will win 2 games

3rd place team
10 team members who scored points will win 1 game

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

MOTHER. FUCKERS.

Has the sale have been disappointing for anyone else?

So far, for me it has. :(

Yep, absolute bollocks thus far.

If you don't get the Blackwell Bundle for two bucks - 4 games, basically at 50 cents a piece, you could sell the Steam cards and make your money back - you have officially failed Steam sales forever.

Purkake4

Banned
Nothing like having Valve pilot a new idea live and change the rules along the way.

Gaben giveth and Gaben taketh away.

This time in reverse, I guess?

Woffls

Oh we actually have to pay attention to the scores again now? Thanks Gaben, should make it more interesting.

C'mon reds, get yer wallets out. I'm just checking that Dark Souls II is at the top of my list :D

Ghosts should not be bought by anyone ever.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Spring-Loaded:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spring-Loaded, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-0F2CFCEDE8795970 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 14 entrants total.
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death #2 -- MB-3B893E75275DA9AA - Taken by Junko. 12 entrants total.
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death #3 -- MB-0B46B396BC435ECD - Taken by fspm. 14 entrants total.

t1403640369z1.png

And that's that

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I voted for Broken Age because, you know..... I've had all of those other games for a year or more. I don't feel bad either because Rayman Legends was worth the $60 I paid for it on Wii U so nyah nyah nyah.

Sending the paper through UPS right now. I´ll ship myself later.

Bastion, World of Goo, and Rayman better win, or some skulls are getting cracked.

But for now, I can finally get Blacklist. And is Brothers worth playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom