• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodWinked

we did it guys pink team!

SFkX5xx.png

mileS

Dat Pink Team winning pic. Voted for Divinity: Original Sin. Did I do good?

Yes. Yes you did. I missed the Divinity Daily earlier this week. But I have a feeling Space Indie is going to win :/ the icons look better, and sadly that's all it takes sometimes. And you know, vote for FTL, even though everyone already has it and it goes on sale 5 times each month annnyway..

derExperte

Is dragonfall included in the shadowrun returns deluxe?

Digital Deluxe Edition
The Shadowrun Returns Soundtrack
From the composers of the classic Shadowrun SEGA and SNES games, the Shadowrun Returns Soundtrack pays homage to the past with a modern sentiment.

Shadowrun Returns Anthology
Explore the story of Shadowrun Returns even further with an illustrated PDF of 16 short stories written by authors from Shadowrun’s past, present and future. As a bonus, the anthology also Includes over 60 pages of concept art from the creation of the game.

so no

Ellite25

Damn That's a good price for Wolfenstein. I was gonna buy the PC version this weekend at best buy for around $32 with gamers club unlocked.

Should I just go with the PC version for a couple bucks less?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's region locked no matter what. Germans got no better options.

VPN, baby!

I wouldn't recommend activating a gift copy using a VPN as this falls under the banner of using a VPN to skirt region-specific pricing on Steam itself, which is something people can and have had their accounts restricted for.

Chariot

Is dragonfall included in the shadowrun returns deluxe?
Don't look like that: Includes: "Shadowrun Returns + Anthology + Soundtrack"
The Shadowrun Returns Soundtrack
From the composers of the classic Shadowrun SEGA and SNES games, the Shadowrun Returns Soundtrack pays homage to the past with a modern sentiment.

Shadowrun Returns Anthology
Explore the story of Shadowrun Returns even further with an illustrated PDF of 16 short stories written by authors from Shadowrun’s past, present and future. As a bonus, the anthology also Includes over 60 pages of concept art from the creation of the game.

Wolfenstein is 50% off now!

I wouldn't recommend activating a gift copy using a VPN as this falls under the banner of using a VPN to skirt region-specific pricing on Steam itself, which is something people can and have had their accounts restricted for.

No risk no fun. The other option would be pirating it that would be totally not right.

UncleBiz

Yes. Yes you did. I missed the Divinity Daily earlier this week. But I have a feeling Space Indie is going to win :/ the icons look better, and sadly that's all it takes sometimes. And you know, vote for FTL, even though everyone already has it and it goes on sale 5 times each month annnyway..

You can get Divinity for 10 tf2 keys, ~$22

pls gabennn

i want double dragon - ikagura - Strider

MAJb0Ix.gif

You don't want to waste money on Strider. Especially if you have a PS4, since it will be free for PS+ in 2 days or so?

Besides, it might very well be the worst game I've played in 2014. It's a dumpster fire.

Poetic

No wishlist for me :(

Oh boy, Divinity in the vote, I passed on it day 1, but might actually grab it if it wins. Game looks awesome.

Eusis

Hmm, no Dark Souls II? Unless they skip recaps (and after how these flash/community sales went it may be for the best) I guess I'll have to wait for it to go under $30. Tempted to grab Chivalry's DLC though.

And I wonder if Divinity CAN win the vote there? Though I guess FTL may draw votes anyway.

Hugstable

Banned
Wolfenstein worth the 30 bucks? Thinking about jumping on it, and that will pretty much end the summer sale for me since It's 30 bucks haha. Towerfall always looked interesting, but I'll wait for a bigger sale or for PS+ free game sometime. Also vote for Divinity and Turn Based Isometric! And yet another sale where I contemplate Max Payne 3, but probably won't buy it lol.

Not too bad, I like that they did a sale on Wolfenstien, I just didn't read much about the game so I have no clue if it's good. I do like Wolf 3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein alot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom