• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The worst part about the sale ending is when you go to the store page and it's back to its default look and you notice how bare and bland it all is.

It's like when you take your Christmas decorations down and your living room looks empty and dull.

Yep. Some people have argued that they should just keep the "sale" design up year round.

The worst part about the sale ending is when you go to the store page and it's back to its default look and you notice how bare and bland it all is.

It's like when you take your Christmas decorations down and your living room looks empty and dull.

That's a perfect description. Feels bad, even if the sale wasn't the greatest

Anteater

welp gonna grab a drink before the refresh

ibsxdgssmiq7b68zsrc.gif

The_Monk

I can really relate with this. Couldn't said it better.

XShagrath

first, Try internet explorer (i know, harsh), if that doesn't work, use PayPal as a middleman
Can you (or someone) walk me through how to add these funds to Paypal? I looked all over my Paypal account yesterday, and didn't see anything about that.

I've got 3 M&M's cards saved up so far.

edit:
you aren't supposed to add it to pay pall, you have to add the card as a credit card to the account as a card you can use for payments. no funds lost

Answered already. Thanks.

sogood.gif

Still on the fence about Brave New World. 5 mins left. ;_;

buyit

Great expansion pack, adds so much to the game. Trading with yourself has never been so fun.

Archaeology is a really fantastic addition too, adds a great deal of weight and history to the game.

donny2112

I miss the more separation of indie games. Seems like I've been able to find fewer and fewer indie games to consider buying on the Under $5 list since they've added in the regular games. :/

Turfster

Daily
  • Wolfenstein TNO 50% off
  • Garry's Mod 75% off Again
  • Chivalry 80% off
  • Goat Simulator 40% off Again
  • Baldur's Gate II EE 75% off
  • Thief 50% off
  • Shadowrun Returns 75% off
  • Football Manager 2014 75% off
  • Portal 2 75% off
Flash