• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

Pink team was like

izbCjcbd93uzm.gif

LMAO Yes!

Thaster

Oh my god. I hope that turn-based isometric wins the community vote so that I could get Divinity: Original Sin! I foolishly didn't buy it the first time around.

Guess I'll stop voting now.
Hit the 200 card sale-limit and most everything that I voted for lost.

Fuck democracy.

Guess I'll wait for the Autumn/October/whateverthefuck sale for Killer Is Dead and Double Dragon Neon.

graywolf323

Wolfenstein is a great great game, highly recommend it to anyone

I'll eventually double dip and get it on PC at a lower price and when I have a PC to play it on

Mokoi

Banned
Enjoy some BRO-TACULAR gameplay. Also if their is a problem redeeming your key just let me know.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Double Dragon Neon -- MB-9AEBE38F45179332 - Taken by Arthea. 82 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Double Dragon Neon was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1403976407z1.png

The_Monk

Got a Pop-up from Steam to say manage guest passes, the images didn't load from that pop-up. When I click on "manage guest passes" Steam tells me I don't have any.

I have no idea what just happened...

Speevy

Banned
I'm wondering if I should get Broken Age or wait for it to show up on GOG or some other site.

What was GOG selling it for before?

Kyou

Got a Pop-up from Steam to say manage guest passes, the images didn't load from that pop-up. When I click on "manage guest passes" Steam tells me I don't have any.

I have no idea what just happened...

I've gotten that every time I've crafted a sale badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom