• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

man crimzon clover is cray, i can't evade these bullets

going to be hard to make a webm that doesn't involve me getting hit every millisecond

Among people who have actually played any of their games, what's everybody's favorite grab so far?

From games I've bought this sale: Saints Row IV or Divinity II: Developer's Cut. Both of them sprawling and funnier than expected.

From games I've played during the sale: System Shock 2 or Dust: An Elysium Tail.

KarmaCow

I put in a buy order for a Blue Token near the beginning of the sale for cheap since I wanted to have the Blue Team tag and right when I use it, Blue Team sinks to the bottom while my old team (Purple) rises to the top. :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hulk_SMASH_by_el_grimlock.jpg

edit: LOL nvm

NEO0MJ

Bump-a-be-bump.

Double Dragon giveaway, bros!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Double Dragon Neon -- MB-78A3A75B1563CD73 - Taken by Exuro

t1404068264z1.png

Calibus

Grim Dawn.... whats the verdict?

How is grim dawn? Does anyone know if the retail price will increase from the early access or go down?

Already posted my personal opinion a couple times in this thread, but to reiterate -- I personally recommend it for anyone who likes ARPGs. If you enjoyed Titan Quest, you will most likely enjoy this as it is from (mostly) the same team. A caveat: the game is still early and is subject to global resets and bugs, but still surprisingly polished for a small team on a limited budget.

Okay Splinter Cell Blacklist has been a pleasent, pleasent, surprise.

The Spies v Mercs MP is totally awed some. I played the originals and dislike that in parts you're forced to undertake actions that seems non-stealthy, other than that it's a solid game. I'm enjoying it.

gngf123

Just woke up, pretty sure my sleep has synchronised with Valve time.

Anyone debating buying Crimzon Clover, what are you doing. Buy it.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be a tie. Everyone wins!

everyone loses

masterkajo

When watching how close this race is you gotta think that maybe Valve rigged everything from the start. Even the reddit guys were Valve placed just so it seemed we do have an influence. Evil, Valve, evil!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is Modbot down? I want to do a thing but I've sent PMs twice now and got nothing back. :(

Code:
GA: Giveaway Process: Starting new giveaway add pm
GA: New GA_ID generated for this giveaway... 663674026
GA: Giveaway text ready, now adding keys.
GA: Adding key for game One Way Heroics
GA: Adding key for game Archon Classic
GA: Giveaway process: new giveaway created by Seraphis Cain
GA: Giveaway Process: Added setup PM to giver Seraphis Cain to PM queue

GA: Giveaway Process: Starting new giveaway add pm
GA: New GA_ID generated for this giveaway... 426699226
GA: Giveaway text ready, now adding keys.
GA: Adding key for game One Way Heroics
GA: Adding key for game Archon Classic
GA: Giveaway process: new giveaway created by Seraphis Cain
GA: Giveaway Process: Added setup PM to giver Seraphis Cain to PM queue
GA: PM Queue: PM Sent to Seraphis Cain with subject Thanks! Here's your post cod
e! using ModBot 1
GA: PM Queue: PM Sent to Seraphis Cain with subject Thanks! Here's your post cod
e! using ModBot 2

... Maybe wait more than a minute or two before re-sending :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
green went from first to last in these last seconds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom