• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, looks like I'm safe to enter Sub-zero's very kind giveaway!

92qsjBU.jpg

Ibuki

Banned
Guess my Wii qualifies. 8D Amazing giveaways guys. I'm still hoping for a 75% discount on CS:GO.

They won't discount CS:GO any further I don't think. Too many hackers were exploiting the sale for ban evasion. It sucks that some people ruin it for everyone else.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

iZMHp4iKcSDXw.gif

resident evil 4 / biohazard 4 -- MB-41B595B1E7C0D53C - Taken by KenOD. 25 entrants total.

t1404060916z1.png

This is the last one I have planned. It's definitely the last gift I have in my possession. Give it a good home.

Also, this was supposed to be Killer is Dead... but VolvoTime™...

masterkajo

Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

tumblr_n6pn96EpcH1t9xsnro5_500.gif

OMG, its happening. I can feel it. I need to learn hacking in less than 3 hours to get Modbot on my side.

LuuKyK

My PC would probably melt trying to run TW3 but I entered anyway because I plan on upgrading it as soon as possible.
Even though it probably will still have trouble running the game lol

Thanks anyway, SubZero. :)

Jirotrom

Sale is wrapped up for me. Hope you all had a great sale. This is one last giveaway as a thank you to all the members who have been extremely generous on this sale, and especially those who were not regular posters on the Steam threads but gave away so much stuff
Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

amazing

Is Devil May Cry 3 playable? I want to pick up the DMC 3 and 4 pack during the encore but I have a nagging feeling that it's a bad port.

EDIT: Also, am I right in thinking that it didn't get a further reduction during DmC's time as a daily/flash/community/whatever sale?

My PC would probably melt trying to run TW3 but I entered anyway because I plan on upgrading it as soon as possible.
Even though it probably will still have trouble running the game lol

Thanks anyway, SubZero. :)
It wont matter, neither of us will win. Modbot will keep it for himself and laugh at us :(
Really cool giveaway tho zero, whoever wins ill be very jealous

Join the Wild Hunt !

acmnme.gif

If i win i would totally buy 2 Titans just to enjoy that game.

Damn, would love to enter the giveaway, but i couldn't match the generosity of other gaffers on this sale, so i don't think i deserve it. Good luck to whoever wins it and thanks Sub-Zero for being so generous :)
Besides, i have yet to finish Witcher 1&2 :p

MadGear

Just raced a few quick rounds in Assetto Corsa. It performs much bitter with a gamepad than expected. With a bit of tweaking it easily rivals the playability of comparable console racers. Its a bit low on content (it could be considered the Prologue Edition) but thats hopefully subject to change. Still a lot of fun even in this state and more than a solid framework for a really great racing simulator. And btw, there are still a few minutes left on the 50% discount.

cHinzo

They won't discount CS:GO any further I don't think. Too many hackers were exploiting the sale for ban evasion. It sucks that some people ruin it for everyone else.
Damn, what a bummer. :( guess I'll just bite at 50% then. Thanks for the heads up.

Axiom

Really looking forward to the final day, and while I'm hoping Pink wins - I'll be okay with any team but Red.

Then I'll just pretend the final day was when we flipped the board and it was just a gimme because of our tantrum.

Is Devil May Cry 3 playable? I want to pick up the DMC 3 and 4 pack during the encore but I have a nagging feeling that it's a bad port.

EDIT: Also, am I right in thinking that it didn't get a further reduction during DmC's time as a daily/flash/community/whatever sale?

By all accounts, it's serviceable with mods/fixes from the community. There's one for controller support and I forget what the rest that are kind of "must haves" are... maybe Grief.exe knows?

rrs

Join the Wild Hunt !

That witcher giveaway, daaamn

From looking at the steam forums, 3 seems like a really bad port with terrible controller support. DMC4 sounds like a great port, with extra features and modes. I'm thinking of just grabbing 4, though I've never really played games of this type. (maybe 1 hour on DMC back on PS2 long time ago)

I don't know how it's remotely fair to think that the Steam community could be expected to simply "know" that Valve's countdowns aren't telling the truth. Or what's going to be on sale. Or if today's going to be an encore day. Or anything else Valve has planned.

Well, maybe some of you have an intimate and nefarious link to Valve employees, but.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom