• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

Hey, Valve.

How about you use the $40M you raised from Dota 2 compendium sales to upgrade your fucking client and servers.

Sincerely,

Fuck you Gaben for taking all my money this sale and leaving good games to the whim of the stupid steam community.

Deitus

PVvtMoV.jpg

Interesting.

jacobeid

Banned
Looks like I'm gonna be making it out of the steam sale having spent very little, and I'm proud of myself.

I picked up Wolfenstein: The New Order yesterday even though I never spend that much on PC games, but after the first two chapters I think the game will be well worth it. I trusted GAF on this one.

I also picked up LA Noire Complete Edition the other day for $5. That's my impulse price purchase point, but I didn't realize that the port was so terrible. I kind of regret picking that one up.

Ah well, only $35 poorer.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Also, I was too busy doing the giveaway thing to notice...green dropped into dead last? Man fuck that shit. That was my last chance at getting Shovel Knight. ;_;

(0.00001% chance, but whatever!)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey, Valve.

How about you use the $40M you raised from Dota 2 compendium sales to upgrade your fucking client and servers.

Sincerely,

Fuck you Gaben for taking all my money this sale and leaving good games to the whim of the stupid steam community.

other than the market being screwy a few times and the front page images being missing right now for a period of five minutes i don't think the servers have been a problem all sale *shrugs*

velociraptor

Daily
  • Kerbal Space Program xx% off
  • The Witcher 2 xx% off
  • South Park xx% off
  • 7 Days to Die xx% off
  • GTA IV xx% off
  • Dragon Age Origins xx% off
  • State of Decay xx% off
  • Lego Movie The Videogame xx% off
  • Tomb Raider xx% off
  • Divinitiy Original Sin xx% off
  • XCOM:EU xx% off
  • Fallout New Vegas xx% off
  • Civilization V xx% off
  • Dark Souls xx% off
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 xx% off
  • CS:GO xx% off
  • Planetary Annihilation xx% off
  • Borderlands 2 xx% off
  • Skyrim xx% off
  • Arma III xx% off
  • ROME II xx% off
  • Age of Wonders III xx% off
  • Saints Row IV xx% off
  • Wasteland 2 xx% off
  • Dishonored xx% off
  • The Wolf Among Us xx% off
  • Far Cry 3 xx% off
  • Space Engineers xx% off
  • Brothers xx% off
  • The Walking Dead Season 2 xx% off
  • Banished xx% off
  • Batman Oranges xx% off
  • Metro Last Light xx% off
  • Stanley Parable xx% off
  • MGR:Revengeance xx% off
  • Battleblock Theater xx% off
  • AssFlag xx% off
  • PAYDAY 2 xx% off
  • Terraria xx% off
  • Bioshock Infinite xx%
So is this the FINAL day of Steam sales?

Arren

Alright, I guess I'd better be off buying La-Mulana and Ikaruga before the sale comes to its conclusion.

Really too bad about that missed flash deal opportunity for Ikaruga, but overall I'm pretty satisfied.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Divinity is back, so I guess I need to hunt down Casimir and eat his left eyeball for lying to me :(

sorry bro, thems the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom