• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousefb

Story wise yea, gameplay wise, ehh holds up as well as a female hentai actress past the 45 minute mark.
But seriously yea it's decent
45 min is not bad lol

Edit: got another question for you lads! I bought Metro Last Light out of impulse and from what little I played the game seems pretty cool. Is it necessary to play 2033?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a related note, I am tempted to get Batman Origins but it might get GoTY soon. Also the whole premise is kinda lame and City made me feel underwhelmed.

Anteater

Okay do-over!
Win a one-way trip to a fantasy land filled with adventure!
ModBot, tell 'em where they're going!

I'm probably going to win this

oh shit, thanks for the game! Now I own everything

tumblr_m3gtz7n78i1qa15uk0t.gif

Speevy

Banned
I think when some people refer to "The Fall", they actually mean "The Fall", which has nothing to do with Deus Ex.

It's another game entirely that unfortunately shares the name with the bad mobile game.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I was a junior member till last week.
Now I am a member.

Does that change what kind of man I am ?
Or do my actions.

Judging people by their normal tag, not special tag, is silly. Judging based on what you post though is a completely different matter.

LOL shit, scrolling through last night posts I'm realizing I should have sent a friend request to nbnt long time ago. :D

I'm on his friend's list and he's sent me nothing. Only the special are chosen.

First time attempting this (first time posting in a Steam thread too). Hope this works.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BroForce #2 -- MB-3D161E3622E42B0A - Taken by wilflare. 24 entrants total.
BroForce #1 -- MB-CA144E6A8D09599D - Taken by Mr.McFist. 27 entrants total.
SpeedRunners #1 -- MB-21EB4AEC0467FAEA - Taken by Dice. 8 entrants total.
SpeedRunners #2 -- MB-2F234125698D847F - Taken by Anteater. 3 entrants total.

t1404110108z1.png

Shadowrun and Trine 2 were all I got out of it.. Unable to justify any other purchase, backlog on PC and 360 is too long, gaming time is too sparse..

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Just wanna say that Crimzon Clover is the best thing I've bought off Steam in ages. Gotta be Steam's best STG now.

NSMWQ61.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
Be sure to send Mars, Incorporated a thank you note for funding most of your Steam purchases.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes -- MB-CCB32D294AB70E51

t1404120233z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cook Serve Delicious -- MB-74567223ADDA038A - Taken by zychi. 28 entrants total.

t1404110717z1.png
good luck

Ozium

Then there is you with the magical still Junior status due to your lurking prowess. You should have been gilded by now.

lurking prowess? I was waiting for seven years to finally be approved until I became impatient enough to message stump on Steam and asked him what was up...

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Welp.

Astebreed's fun until you get to the bullshit final boss. And since you have to beat it all in one go, no saving or anything...yeah I'll probably never beat it (I know I shouldn't expect saving in a shmup, but Astebreed isn't really a traditional shmup, and it's a bit longer than your average shmup as well). Unfortunate, 'cause it's a really solid game. But after like 25-30 attempts at the last boss without being able to get to to even half health, the frustration was just too high. Had to give up. :(

I really do appreciate it though, Mokoi. And I'll definitely play it more at some point. But goddamn is it frustrating that I was that close to finishing it. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom