• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBladeM6x

tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif

The_Monk

Remember guys, there's another thread, okay?

With the sale basically over I guess it would be a good time to let many GAFfers know that there's a Steam thread even when there are not these big Sale events. That thread is filled with amazing and kind people always ready to help you by giving advice on game, help to set something up on the graphics or mods department, posting their doubts, writing impressions, reviews, sharing thoughts on betas or Early access games and many more. It gets a bit slow than this thread but it's moves at a decent speed when comparing with other GAF threads.

I strongly advise anyone who's been here and enjoyed this ride to keep it that way and join the Steam thread where most of us will be happy to welcome you and willing to share some joy in this fine hobby of ours. Don't be shy, join in, have fun. The Community is much more fun when we all get along and when we get bigger and better so please, consider posting there more often since there's plenty of "new" faces around here.

:)

Vodh

Adnor, MTE! Thank you guys for Garry's Mod and Burnout! Made my day, beautiful thing to come back from work to see.

Ibuki

Banned
SteamGAF is something else. I'm glad to be a new member and look forward to many threads in the future. You guys are awesome.

Jadax

ended up not getting Dark Souls II or Witcher 3 :(

The reality of my study loans debt bit me in the ass, and killed my enthusiasm for Steam Sales.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Didn't get Double Dragon but did get KOF13 and technically for free off the M&M giveaway so I'm happy :) I wish Based M&M mars movie moments giveaways would happen every sale :p

Didn't buy a single game this sale. I was tempted a few times, but held off. Which is a good thing because I still haven't cleared my backlog from the winter sale + SteamGAF giveaway wins: Fallout NV, Sleeping Dogs, Portal 2, BioShock, Total War SHOGUN 2...

Before this gets locked, I just want to thank everyone for the awesome laughs and memories these threads bought. The best time I've ever had online. Adios and happy gaming!

I should do that... but instead I'm constantly playing the Rocket League alpha. So good.

Wait are the servers open constantly now? I couldn't really try the Alpha before since the schedule greatly conflicted with mine :/

And yeah I agree the regular store page needs a overhaul D:

ended up not getting Dark Souls II or Witcher 3 :(

The reality of my study loans debt bit me in the ass, and killed my enthusiasm for Steam Sales.

well sorry, I'll be winning that witcher 3 from the giveaway earlier(BELIEVE) but you can try your luck at winning DS2.

Copons

GUYS

QUICK SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS MOTHEREFFING THREAD SERIES

1) YOUR SALE LOOT
Most definitely there will be a proper thread for you to show how cool is your Steam library now. Please refrain posting your loot here, but do shamelessly there, along with your super fast internet speeds, your desktop wallpapers and the reason behind your nicknames.

2) THE FIRST PAGE OF THE NEXT THREAD
You'll eventually get to 5 posts to meet ModBot's NOLURKER rule, but it isn't really essential to get there in the very first page of the thread.
Now please, we don't need 400 posts of people greeting the new thread. Please, really.
A biweekly thread will be really hard to manage. :(

3) WHEN YOU WIN A GIVEAWAY
Would you (and I mean me too) please thank the giver via private message? Please? Pretty please?

Ok thanks for reading have fun, don't read the thread and drive.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you cant tell me what to do copons youre not my mom!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
1) YOUR SALE LOOT
Most definitely there will be a proper thread for you to show how cool is your Steam library now. Please refrain posting your loot here, but do shamelessly there, along with your super fast internet speeds, your desktop wallpapers and the reason behind your nicknames.

Bathroom's that way for anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom