• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
pre-new thread cuppa yerba

KW8PLqF.jpg

Shantom

Damn, I thought I'd still have an hour to buy the last two cards I need for the Summer badge. Seems I'm going to lose 8 cards instead

Leatherface

Good times everyone! My haul was decent this time around (15+ games). The big Steam sale threads always bring out the best in this forum and are fun as hell. Looking forward to the winter sale! :)

Also this thread moves so fast during sales, I wanted to enter giveaways but I didn't feel like spamming the thread just to get the nolurker thingy and I had nothing useful to say.

Noooooo!!! I bought 20 dlrs and couldn´t buy anything in the last minute because I was busy in my work!! I wanted Batman and Goat Simulator :c When is the new sale?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Noooooo!!! I bought 20 dlrs and couldn´t buy anything in the last minute because I was busy in my work!! I wanted Batman and Goat Simulator :c When is the new sale?

The next big sale the Autumn Sale in late November, which is followed a month later by the Winter Sale, which itself is the biggest of the three. In the interim, though Steam has weekly deals, daily deals, Midweek Madness deals and weekend deals, with the occasional publisher-specific sale thrown in for good measure.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The next big sale the Autumn Sale in late November, which is followed a month later by the Winter Sale, which itself is the biggest of the three. In the interim, though Steam has weekly deals, daily deals, Midweek Madness deals and weekend deals, with the occasional publisher-specific sale thrown in for good measure.

I would argue the Halloween Sale is pretty big. But I may be biased as its mostly horror games that go on sale. But hundreds of games go on sale, and I found many games were discounted cheaper at the Halloween Sale than they were at the Winter or Autumn Sale last year.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Probably just the Rockstar account garbage. Quick, go check Max Payne 3's page.

EDIT: I expected just Rockstar Club there, but I found this too. Rockstar are just assholes (and probably crazy paranoid after the Hot Coffee fiasco.)

Literally every R* PC game has leaked ahead of time thanks to retail copies using GameShield. As I said before, R* has embraced Steam-friendly keys so I'd be surprised if GTAV isn't Steamworks with Social Club layered on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom