• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

This sale might be the least I've purchased from a Steam sale. I think all I've picked up so far is the Blackwell Trilogy, Pacman CE, and Dead Rising 3.

What's everyone else's spending been like so far?

I've spent about £13 so far, it's been a terrible sale.

dream

You got DR3? That was the biggest joke sale I've ever seen...they bumped up the price right before the sale, only to bring it down to the original price during the sale.
Yeah... I just have a soft spot for the series, and I figured ~$37 is still cheaper than paying $400 for an Xbox.

Of course, I also bought it assuming that "summer 2014" would mean July or maybe early August--the only months in which I actually have some time to play games.

Rosur

This sale might be the least I've purchased from a Steam sale. I think all I've picked up so far is the Blackwell Trilogy, Pacman CE, and Dead Rising 3.

What's everyone else's spending been like so far?

i think this might be the first sale I've purchased nothing in...

Volimar

I hope I have done everything right :)

AHHHHHHH cripes that win in the last day lock out...

tumblr_n5j84vZyTh1qh1j56o1_500.gif

So many great games though. Thanks for your generosity and good luck GAF.

Anteater

I don't get why you're being a dick about this over multiple posts. But if you're happy people that would have bought the game should it have gone on sale for 75% off, giving the developer you seem to like some business, aren't going to buy it now then go right ahead and celebrate.

Yeah, I'm tight on a budget so I'm probably going to use those money on something else, I'm not a big fan of shmups and haven't really played a lot of them in years and I think more people giving it a chance would be a good thing at a lower price point.

Woffls

lol, Rome II has been half off every time I've seen it this week.

[edit] Oh, late update, 66%... will probably go for that.

The_Monk

If anything, Ikaruga haikus would really warm the cockles.

Yay, Cosmic! :)

Voting for Dark Souls
It's already had a deal
Steam Community >_<

Vote Ikaragu
The steam community sucks
Better luck next time

Fine Ikaruga
Your Bullets, my money
neither to be spent

Close enough.
Lord Ikaruga