• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miker

If RE6 goes on sale, you can expect me to be in here defending RE6 until it's no longer on sale. As is the case with every RE6 sale.

MikeDown

Banned
You're welcome.
The game and the studio need all the love they can get, really.
People keep going "oh it's not as good as AAA game for combat/platforming",
but it's a studio where 40 people work, not hundreds or thousands that work on the big AAA stuff for publishers with gigantic budgets they always bring up.
Really looking forward to their next game for Squenix.
Thats good to hear that they are still around, would love for them to do a open world sequel someday, that is my dream!

v3aWOG9.png
Highly unlikely it'd get onto PC in the first place, but I'm just completely depressed when I think about Capcom. Even SEGA does a good job of supporting digital platforms, without much in the way of DRM too.

UncleBiz

To anyone who's been playing Divinity OS.. Should I just wait until the 30th? I don't want to get burned out before the actual release

liezryou

Wait a minute... for SW BF II - "As of May 31, 2014, online functionality, including network multiplayer and wireless chat, will no longer be available for this title."

I just checked and servers are definetly still online.

dream

This sale might be the least I've purchased from a Steam sale. I think all I've picked up so far is the Blackwell Trilogy, Pacman CE, and Dead Rising 3.

What's everyone else's spending been like so far?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
To anyone who's been playing Divinity OS.. Should I just wait until the 30th? I don't want to get burned out before the actual release
Hooooold!
I know it's tough, but just...wait.

So very tough.

Turfster

Eh, I'll let Blacklist go.
Maybe next sale... maybe never.

From what I heard, saves from before the official release wouldn't transfer over to the release version anyway.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

Yes, I just messed with character creation and did the tutorial dungeon, saving everything else for the 30th

Jadax

This sale might be the least I've purchased from a Steam sale. I think all I've picked up so far is the Blackwell Trilogy, Pacman CE, and Dead Rising 3.

You got DR3? That was the biggest joke sale I've ever seen...they bumped up the price right before the sale, only to bring it down to the original price during the sale.

Woffls

£2.43 is a steal for Deadly Premonition... but I already own it on 360 and PS3... and I've not played either version because my only play-through was from a rental :p

C'mooonnnn Dark Souls II...

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is there something wrong with Modbot? I've entered into giveaways where clearly no one has taken the game, and haven't won it. I meet the requirements (there weren't any), and I believe Stump said he fixed the problem where Modbot missed editing stuff out?

Is it possible that you've won enough stuff recently that you're now being throttled? Is it possible you've won a lot of stuff in the last week?

Chariot

Read that, when I quote any of the posts it shows nothing more than the text they wrote at the top before the giveaway quote. No biggie not trying to clutter up the thread, I am sure I am doing something stupid and can't figure it out lol.
You don't quote stuff. You copy the row that you want, e.g. "Ikaruga -- MB-35E5D5BCC34A6FB1 - Taken by JBourne" (without " of course) and send it in a PM with any title to ModBot. It's easy as that.

JDHarbs

Wait a minute... for SW BF II - "As of May 31, 2014, online functionality, including network multiplayer and wireless chat, will no longer be available for this title."

I just checked and servers are definetly still online.
I believe the shut down date was pushed to July 30th iirc.

Pachimari

What's everyone else's spending been like so far?

Too much to list. I have spent €200+.

OrangeOak

I hope I have done everything right :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition -- MB-A06F74D9644A9F50 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 25 entrants total.
Fallout 3 GOTY -- MB-22F5D1A4613346B3 - Taken by Zeknurn. 22 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dark Souls -- MB-1D392418494B5D62 - Taken by spinalscratch. 33 entrants total.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes -- MB-2F236E7A860E763F - Taken by Ben652. 42 entrants total.
Final Fantasy VII -- MB-94FEC8CD4C7DCF60 - Taken by ViviOggi. 45 entrants total.
PayDay 2 -- MB-0100124046953A96 - Taken by crackbabyjr. 49 entrants total.
Fallout New Vegas -- MB-8045ACD016596FD3 - Taken by AngerdX. 18 entrants total.
Final Fantasy VIII -- MB-6ED76DACD2D0393C - Taken by spindoctor. 43 entrants total.
Borderlands 2 -- MB-0445BAEC81728250 - Taken by SixStringPsycho. 30 entrants total.
L.A. Noire -- MB-717FD758E581FE2E - Taken by The_Monk. 38 entrants total.
Jet Set Radio -- MB-2D2D50F6F664A65C - Taken by Killadji. 23 entrants total.
Skyrim -- MB-090E85133FF27E32 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 30 entrants total.
GTA Trilogy -- MB-0D6DEFB9DC22B58E - Taken by Lazulic. 15 entrants total.
State of Decay -- MB-F79F8B32A0E603BD - Taken by nbnt. 35 entrants total.
Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD -- MB-FD5128937C23E7AF - Taken by Benedict. 25 entrants total.
Pac Man Championship Edition DX Plus -- MB-4208DC0C347A5EAD - Taken by AsylumX. 41 entrants total.

t1403812264z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom