• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Is there something wrong with Modbot? I've entered into giveaways where clearly no one has taken the game, and haven't won it. I meet the requirements (there weren't any), and I believe Stump said he fixed the problem where Modbot missed editing stuff out?

Turfster

Thanks for posting that, very interesting to see how it changed over the course of its development.

You're welcome.
The game and the studio need all the love they can get, really.
People keep going "oh it's not as good as AAA game for combat/platforming",
but it's a studio where 40 people work, not hundreds or thousands that work on the big AAA stuff for publishers with gigantic budgets they always bring up.
Really looking forward to their next game for Squenix.

I mean, I bought it at launch no questions asked but I can see why someone would think a base price of $10 would lead to $2.50 in the sales fairly quickly.

Look all i'm sayin is that there are two kinds of bad people in this world - bronies and the people who do not vote for Ikaruga so Treasure sees dat bankflow and expedites the Radiant Silvergun port from 360 giving me one less reason to keep that thing around.

I want Radiant Silvergun and to throw my 360 into a fire as much as you do. Maybe more.

But I don't think showing Treasure that the only way Steam is profitable and can generate sales/profit is by selling a <6 month old release for 75% off.

I love Ikaruga, but there's something delicious about seeing all the people who thought $5 was too expensive teased with a 2.50 price and then not given it. ^_^

Xeroblade

B3MxGVN.jpg

at least you know what it is!

nexen

Holy shit guys! I can't enter these Ikaruga raffles fast enough!!

edit: oh, last day win lockout. Damn, Major Havoc doesn't look so good now :p

Lain

Almost correct. More like that should be aimed at every cheapskate who couldn't pay $5 or $10 for a game as good as Ikaruga. :p

I don't get why you're being a dick about this over multiple posts. But if you're happy people that would have bought the game should it have gone on sale for 75% off, giving the developer you seem to like some business, aren't going to buy it now then go right ahead and celebrate.

Come on RE4HD!!!

WuU6gKw.gif

Awesome GIF.

Edit: Sorry thebloo. DIdn't mean to step on your toes.

Nice giveaway.

As promised, to wash my shame. Hope I did it right, it's my first.

Nice giveaway.

Don't stop feelin, hold on believing... something like that. Between outunderthestars and me, we got yo Ikaruga needs HANDLED you cheap bastadge shmups.

FUCKING AMAZEBALLS!!

Trevor is classy.

Trevor is a comic genius.

Just wanted to post this on this page as well:

ModBot said:
Instructions for outunderthestars:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-35E5D5BCC34A6FB1 - Taken by JBourne. 58 entrants total.

t1403801749z1.png

Blue-kun

The CosmicCheese is delivering on the Ikaruga goodness. Amazing giveaway, wish everyone who's entering good luck! I can't myself as I won Guacamelee earlier, but that's life, haha.

Meanwhile, fingers crossed for Ys and Civ!

AHA-Lambda

Ikaruga lost? Goddamn steam community, PC master race my arse.

and the master race bit was a joke, not looking for bother from mods :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom