• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Flying High 5 bundle
Price: 1$
  • Mystery Game
  • Nightmares from the Deep
  • Oknytt
  • Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
  • Subject 9
Highlighted the best game for you.
Oh, and everything but Subject 9 so far has cards, so there's that.

JLeack

Banned
6KlZQj7.png

Broke the 500 mark this morning with the RE games.

Not sure how I should feel about this.

Only 8,500 more until you're over nine thousand.

Leatherface

This one is for the arcade shooter fans out there. It's one of my all time favs and I just want to expose more people to it's greatness. Good luck and enjoy! :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jets-n-Guns -- MB-E9D888AD184F2E47 - Taken by HalfwayOrb

Blue-kun

This one is for the arcade shooter fans out there. It's one of my all time favs and I just want to expose more people to it's greatness. Good luck and enjoy! :)

Ouch, was too late for that one! Still, hope whoever got it enjoys the HECK out of this game. Friend got it a long time ago and we played it a lot. The music's sooooo good.

Just can't go wrong with it. Great giveaway!

Leatherface

Ouch, was too late for that one! Still, hope whoever got it enjoys the HECK out of this game. Friend got it a long time ago and we played it a lot. The music's sooooo good.

Just can't go wrong with it. Great giveaway!

Forgot to add the raffle tag so it went fast. whoops! Maybe I'll add another in a bit.

Vodh

Just watched one of my initial settlers die at the age of 89. After 15 years I have one stone house in my little town. Uliseo has always lived there - I've built it as one of my first buildings. His wife moved out very soon after they've settled - after the initial phase of labouring was over Uliseo has become a woodcutter. His son moved out at 11 to join his mother. Uliseo has rented out a room or two at the stone house. I think he must have fallen in love with Elaine the forester, but after an unfortunate planning oversight that has sent her to plant some trees on the other side of the river during one of the harshest winter the town of Juno has ever seen, Elaine died of cold and starvation.

Uliseo has never been the same. He couldn't hold a steady job, changing employers a few times a year. I've built a chapel and a cemetery in hopes of cheering Uliseo up a little, but that's never helped. Elaine was long gone, and various new tenants moved in with Uliseo, but they've always left him alone in the end. Nobody could understand him, and I can't really blame them. Uliseo's depression after Elaine's death has lasted over 50 years.

Some could say that his death has made the little town of Juno a happier place with the average happines seeing a significant and lasting increase after his passing - but I'll never forget his sacrifice. Although to be fair, fucker should have been grateful for the stone house. God such a waste of stone. Banished is pretty cool. And don't ask me why the villagers age faster than the village...

Poetic

Does it take modbot a while to email you pack when registering a giveaway? I've never done one, so I'm hoping I did it correctly.

Just watched one of my initial settlers die at the age of 89. After 15 years I have one stone house in my little town. Uliseo has always lived there - I've built it as one of my first buildings. His wife moved out very soon after they've settled - after the initial phase of labouring was over Uliseo has become a woodcutter. His son moved out at 11 to join his mother. Uliseo has rented out a room or two at the stone house. I think he must have fallen in love with Elaine the forester, but after an unfortunate planning oversight that has sent her to plant some trees on the other side of the river during one of the harshest winter the town of Juno has ever seen, Elaine died of cold and starvation.

Uliseo has never been the same. He couldn't hold a steady job, changing employers a few times a year. I've built a chapel and a cemetery in hopes of cheering Uliseo up a little, but that's never helped. Elaine was long gone, and various new tenants moved in with Uliseo, but they've always left him alone in the end. Nobody could understand him, and I can't really blame them. Uliseo's depression after Elaine's death has lasted over 50 years.

Some could say that his death has made the little town of Juno a happier place with the average happines seeing a significant and lasting increase after his passing - but I'll never forget his sacrifice. Although to be fair, fucker should have been grateful for the stone house. God such a waste of stone. Banished is pretty cool. And don't ask me why the villagers age faster than the village...
OK, that was great! Thanks for making me want to actually play a game I bought this sale. :p

Lomax

Cool to see Shovel Knight in the top sellers even with all the competition and no front page space. And always funny to see You Need a Budget sell so well during the sale as we all go overbudget.

derExperte

Does it take modbot a while to email you pack when registering a giveaway? I've never done one, so I'm hoping I did it correctly.

A few seconds. If it's much longer than a minute something went wrong. Or he's busy elsewhere like with a giant raffle.

Red

Tried out One Way Heroics and it seems pretty fun. Controller support isn't perfect though, as it gets stuck at the character select menus if you try switching options.

Velti

Neo Member
Hello, folks! How do I enter a raffle/track current raffles? The modbot thread seems to be solely about giving games away.
Have mercy on me this is my first Steam thread-

I'm hoping to nab Transistor at some point...

Cool to see Shovel Knight in the top sellers even with all the competition and no front page space. And always funny to see You Need a Budget sell so well during the sale as we all go overbudget.

Was thinking the same thing as well. Glad to see them getting so much love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom