• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam - The Give & Get Sale (Nov 24-29 2010) - Make a Wishlist, might win 5 games!

duckroll

I'll appreciate it if for the next days, someone in the US can post the list for me to update the OP with. It would be easier (because I'm fucking lazy), and more accurate, because sometimes I don't see all the items due to regioning. ^^;

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
kenta said:
I just came in here to ask how to rearrange the games by rank, but I can't drag them around in the browser. Do I have to do that within Steam itself?

Sign in and drag them around. You're not signed in. I know you think you just signed in, but you didn't. Go to your wishlist. Look at the top of the webpage. See how it says "Log in"? It's because you're not signed in. Sign in.

ne1 said:
Yeah, AFAIK you have to use the client.

No you don't.

graywolf323

definitely grabbing Alpha Protocol at that price :D

Shank is tempting but I think it'll go lower eventually and I can wait

if Borderlands: Claptrap's Robot Revolution was 50% off I'd buy that

JodyAnthony said:
Does Alpha Protocol have 360 gamepad support? if so, I'm gonna grab it.

yes it does

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Argh, and the Deus Ex collection bought as well. I've heard they're seminal, I want to play them someday, and I spent more then that on lunch today.

stuminus3

OK, grabbed Alpha Protocol (I was waiting for at least a 50% sale, this is even better!), and the Indie bundle (I actually wanted GridRunner anyway, so now I get it half price with a ton of extra stuff for 'free'!). $12 for today. Surely that's not going to break the bank?

kenta

Has no PEINS
Stumpokapow said:
Sign in and drag them around. You're not signed in. I know you think you just signed in, but you didn't. Go to your wishlist. Look at the top of the webpage. See how it says "Log in"? It's because you're not signed in. Sign in.

No you don't.
You should have refreshed too apparently!

Kritz

Banned
omg yey! Sales! :D

Pre-emptively, my steam ID is Kritz7. I don't want anything gifted at the moment, but I'd like to stock up on Americans while there's some around to choose from.

It's tempting to ask someone to gift me alpha protocol, but it's only $12aud, which when you include paypal costs of repaying someone, I'm not saving more than a buck or two anyway.

I won't be online for the next 7-9 hours because Work, so if I don't respond that's why y'all.

Will be checking the thread from work though. Someone try and convince me to buy Shank for $10, considering yesterday I almost bought it for $15.

I added expensive things to my wishlist that I'm not even really interested in. Because obviously I am going to win.

duckroll said:
I'll appreciate it if for the next days, someone in the US can post the list for me to update the OP with. It would be easier (because I'm fucking lazy), and more accurate, because sometimes I don't see all the items due to regioning. ^^;
http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
stuminus3 said:
OK, grabbed Alpha Protocol (I was waiting for at least a 50% sale, this is even better!), and the Indie bundle (I actually wanted GridRunner anyway, so now I get it half price with a ton of extra stuff for 'free'!). $12 for today. Surely that's not going to break the bank?
Play Protogalaxy with me!

kswiston

I know I am being lazy, but can someone post a few brief pros and cons about Alpha protocol? Or some "If you liked GAME X, check on Alpha Protocol". I think it is clear that, out of the games offered today, this is the one that has the most people on the fence.

ne1

LovingSteam said:
BTW, Valve confirmed that if you can add it to your wish list, it's eligible. Therefore, Rage, Deus Ex, Witcher 2, Portal 2, etc. are all eligible.
Crossposted from the other thread.

Kritz

Banned
Schmattakopf said:
I added expensive things to my wishlist that I'm not even really interested in. Because obviously I am going to win.

The problem with the wishlist thing is that I ALREADY OWN all the games I want. Because when I want a game? I buy it. I might even buy it twice.

No, seriously, I own three copies of Mass Effect. ... and STALKER for that matter. Two of borderlands...

What have I become? D:

1-D_FTW

Kind of hoping Alpha Protocol would be sub 10 dollars. I know it's flawed. And it'll probably be 2 dollars before I actually download and play. But steam sales, baby! SOLD!

People still don't have HL2? I'll gift HL2 and Episode 1 to the first person to quote me.

Kerrinck

Hate to beg once again but can anyone gift me alpha protocol? Currently unavailable in here.
Will send you the money or a game of similar value in advance.

Fredescu

Think I'm going to rebuy alpha protocol. I'm trying to replay it at the moment and the activation bug in the retail version is so annoying.

Also sort of interested in a ruse pack.

RickA238

1-D_FTW said:
Kind of hoping Alpha Protocol would be sub 10 dollars. I know it's flawed. And it'll probably be 2 dollars before I actually download and play. But steam sales, baby! SOLD!

People still don't have HL2? I'll gift HL2 and Episode 1 to the first person to quote me.

:)

Steam ID = ricka238

Salsa

dammit, i didnt go to the bank today :( guess i'll miss today's daily deals

Also this week's my payday and that money is already GONE, damn you steam

coopolon

Sometimes it really is annoying how Steam segregates their site into multiple different ones all requiring their own login. It seems like I'm never logged in!

Why are people talking about only having 10 games in their list? Did I miss that in the contest description?

snack

coopolon said:
Sometimes it really is annoying how Steam segregates their site into multiple different ones all requiring their own login. It seems like I'm never logged in!

Why are people talking about only having 10 games in their list? Did I miss that in the contest description?
The list messes up if you have more than 10 games.

ZZMitch

Doh, was watching top gun, missed free half life 2 :lol

Yeah, I have never played it because I just entered PC gaming a few months ago and only built a gaming PC last month.

Max

I am not Max
coopolon said:

You need at least 10 to have a chance to get the top 5 for free.

Fireflu

Love you steam! Will be splurgin'

Btw if anyone has any left over HL2 EP1 or EP2 from any packs i would love them forever... :)

kswiston

I will probably end up biting on Alpha Protocol. I think that's it for today. Need to keep this sale under $50. Especially with the Holiday Sale in a month. I'm skipping anything that isn't at least 66% off.

Top Bottom