• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

I have an idea for the flash sales.

They should be sort of like Kickstarter in a way.

Say you commit $5 of your Steam wallet (which immediately become frozen) to buy Skyrim for example, only if X amount of people commit to buy it at that same price.

Pubs could figure out how much they would need to sell to make the profit they want.

So there could be 3 good games at ridiculously cheap prices battling it out for purchases.

I think it would be super exciting.
You mean like Groupon?

Relax.MX

I never finished KOTOR but i put many hours in it(and then my ¨friend¨ cry for her game)...mmm, dark side worth it? i feel like the braveheart image right now

EDIT: Good mods?

Lucifon

Maybe Gabe is trolling us. Maybe he's sat reading this thread thinking how much we're all going to rejoice when New Vegas goes on sale for the last daily.

Unlikely :(

Maybe Gabe is trolling us. Maybe he's sat reading this thread thinking how much we're all going to rejoice when New Vegas goes on sale for the last daily.

Unlikely :(

I think the bots parsing this website and some others can't understand sarcasm. So we and up with New Vegas being a buzzword.
How about me ruining the sarcasm with logic

Followed by 3 more flash sales of New Vegas. New Vegas ontop of New Vegas.

images

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
What an awful sale. Two more sets of flashes to be disappointed Primordia doesn't show up. :( EDIT: Sup ToTP. For information's sake last dailies:

Forge, Sleeping Dogs, Trine, Rage, Crysis, Amnesia

kaleii

Oh for crying out loud.

So will I have to buy 14 euros worth of DLC to enjoy a game I paid 2,37 euros for? Really? Is that the way you want to do it, Gaben?

Amneisac

Is Rage a good New Vegas substitute? I need to buy something.

Not even close to the same game really. I haven't played single player Rage, but I bought it for the co-op and the co-op sucks and the online play is buggy as shit and I could never connect to any friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom