• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 Thread 2: [Extended To Jan 7th For Encore Deals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amneisac

It's all over. Put a fork in this shitshow, and let's get back to our regularly scheduled Steam programming.

Now what the fuck am I going to look forward to this summer? I think a little part of myself died this year. GMG and Amazon killed the only annual sale I've ever cared about.

Tesseract

Banned
well here's my haul:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Evochron Mercenary
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Tactical + Explosion Bundle DLC
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Bioshock
Alpha Protocol
Metro 2033
Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

special thanks to the wizard for selling me new vegas ultimate for $8.50 and gameongreggy for gifting me bioshock. my weekend is set!

kaleii

Oh well, I guess I'll just buy the LucasArts collection then and be done with it. 50 percent off isn't too shabby.

Total haul this sale is about 45 euros, so that's not too bad (Walking Dead, Skyrim DLC, Kotor 1+2, Frozen and Fallout NV Vanilla from GG).

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll get one of the Thief games to get the Holiday badge. Which one does GAF recommend?

MNC

Wonder if vanilla new vegas will last me until a few months that I will buy the DLC. Still pondering sleeping dogs...

AlexBasch

Well, I can't complain, got gifted with Alan Wake and GTA4 by amazing dot and snowysashay. :)
I gifted Seraphis Cain with some shmup, bought Monkey Island Bundle, Binary Domain and Rainbow Six Vegas.

Had more money to put into the Steam Wallet, but nope.

Wonder if vanilla new vegas will last me until a few months that I will buy the DLC.
Do it. It's an amazing game. I'm just waiting on the DLC for the completionist feel of it. :p

Joe Molotov

And the final tally:

Jan 1, 2013 Free Purchase ($5.25 at GMG)
London 2012: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games

Dec 30, 2012 $4.99 Purchase
3DMark11 Advanced Full Package

Dec 26, 2012 $2.30 Purchase
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record BBQ Chef Skills Pack, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record COSPLAY Skills Pack, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Cyborg Skills Pack, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Firefighter Skills Pack

Dec 24, 2012 Free Purchase ($7.50 at Amazon)
Scribblenauts Unlimited Retail

Dec 21, 2012 Free Purchase ($8 at GG)
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress

Dec 20, 2012 $12.98 Purchase
Natural Selection II, Hitman Absolution Suit and Gun

$41.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom