• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2013 |OT| DIE HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate

snow.gif
snow.gif

iksgGkhsLPbQV.gif

Daily Deals:

PSYCH!
mole_popout1.gif

*wall of text you won't read*​

ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

How to give something away:
>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

MODBOT ALSO WORKS WITH GIFTS THAT ARE NOT KEYS

What this means is that you can send yourself a steam gift through email, and send modbot the GIFT'S URL. Thus you can use it (and it is encouraged) to make giveaways in this very thread during the sales.

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot.

TL;DR:

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

Useful Sites:

For better browsing on the different store prices (depending on region) you can always use SteamPrices

For better browsing of every game on sale at the moment I recommend using SteamGameSales

For better everything. Install Enhanced Steam on your browser

bazooper:​

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

---
snow.gif
snow.gif
---

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
$1.99 Aliens Colonial Marines let's do this

I enjoyed it. I suspect that the majority of folks who didn't like it are console owners. The updated PC version is a fine game.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Pity you didn't use one of the cool Die Hard poster quotes as the heading. Think Fast. Look Alive. Buy Hard.

despite the big op of "WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS" someone is I bet on day 1 going to buy something that's 50% off and then be angry on day 2 or beyond when it's 75% off as a daily

I got most of the big title's I wanted during the last sale, so this sale I'll mostly be picking up a ton of indie title's.

My first game I'll be looking for, State of Decay. After seeing gameplay of it, it looks like I'll very much enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom