• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2013 |OT| DIE HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Ex

Just spent way too much on myself and others for xmas and now Gabe's standing by, ready to crack the whip once more. I should disconnect my internet...

Hmmm. Use the rest of my December budget to fix my coolant leakage on my car for the Christmas road trip or Steam Sale…

whynotboth.jif

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything last sale, but then I spent $40 on the last day.

I have just bought a Vita I didn't really need (but WANTED).

I can't do this... I... I... just can't......

Please Gabe, be gentle.

Radio

What I should do: add only the games I really want to my wishlist and buy them and only them if they go on sale.

What I will do: buy all of the games.

Salsa

copy/paste from the other thread:

I made the thread, I asked Opiate to move a post I made into a thread tomorrow when the sales were up since im gonna be working but apparently he misunderstood.

shit happens. not sure how to move forward?

lemme know what to do stump or whoever

graywolf323

copy/paste from the other thread:

I made the thread, I asked Opiate to move a post I made into a thread tomorrow when the sales were up since im gonna be working but apparently he misunderstood.

shit happens. not sure how to move forward?

lemme know what to do stump or whoever

use your laser!

Ezalc

Hoping for Guacamelee, Samurai Gunn, and Call of Juarez Gunslinger sales. Maybe some DLC for the other games I have but that's about it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
let's get it started

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dwarfs? -- MB-C7F25175F8DBFB17
Zeno Clash -- MB-7466AC0540A9134F

t1387414084z1.png

Linkark07

Banned
Ugh, just bought Tales of Xillia, God of War Saga, Etrian Odyssey 4 and Untold and Kingdom Hearts 1.5, and now the Steam Winter Sale is coming...

ugh...

darn...

Hopefully I can be strong enough to buy only the Age of Empires collection and Final Fantasy 7 and 8.

Please Lord Gaben, be gentle with all of us.

Salsa

I'll leave it to higher power but i'll repost from the other thread just in case:

yeah if someone could just close this (the sales) thread and re-open it tomorrow i'd be grateful. I wanna edit the OP and whatnot and opiate posted it rather than moving it so im not the thread creator, thus cant

again; not blaming opiate, could have worded my PM better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom