• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2013 |OT| DIE HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
idtFpb1IUyquq.gif

Don't have the full version in GIF form sadly.

Courtesy of MR.ORANGE:

ibn78JA7HQEqcm.gif

Also, Opiate, SalsaShark was already the agreed GAF member who was supposed to be making the sale thread. Especially since he missed out on Fall thread duties.

Please don't ban me...or give me an insulting tag.

wildfire

Banned
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ "Remember Me" and "Stanley's Parable" and my winter shopping will be complete.

Arthea

I'm sure modbod was upgraded several times already, why is it still version 1.0?
I really need to know an answer!
edited: until sales starts

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Honestly, I'm not even sure what non-2013 stuff I still need at this point, aside from an outlier or two. After 3 years of this, I've seen pretty much everything I want, lol.

Hopefully we'll get some good prices on Indy stuff that I missed the Humble Bundle for.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
and more! but it's better not to touch this subject

obligatory

I love this GIF.

I'm sure modbod was upgraded several times already, why is it still version 1.0?
I really need to know an answer!
edited: until sales starts

Salsa made it during a Steam sale thread when Modbot first debuted. Grief.exe then outed himself as someone who had never seen the movie. So embarrassing.

zulux21

Hopeful for a Starbound sale.

I wouldn't hope to hard, there isn't really any logical reason why starbound would go on sale at this time. It's still new, selling well, and the developers have no interest in getting as many people playing right now and would prefer only people who really want to play/shape the game play it right now as they aren't even close to finishing it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom