• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2013 |OT| DIE HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

XShagrath

Feels like we were just in sale mode.

I'm ready though. There's definitely a few things I'm gonna pick up, and am hoping a couple other things get discounted that weren't on sale during the Autumn sale.

dani_dc

Well I'll probably not going to be home when the sale starts tomorrow, but I eagerly wait to see what's on sale.

At 680 games, lets see if I make it to 700.

Hellraider

First xmas sales with PC as my main gaming platform. A bit of a backlog catch up to do with games I have already bought or finished on consoles. I will also try to refrain from buying indie games since a lot of them are or will be on vita.

I am ready. My wallet is not. Been playing dota 2 for the past two weeks but no rares or mythicals dammit.

Portman

My plan for this sale is just gifts for people. Now of course some of those are 4 packs which means Portman gets a gift too :)

Magwik

Banned
idtFpb1IUyquq.gif

Don't have the full version in GIF form sadly.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I have $11.28 in steam funbux.

I need to turn this into as many games as possible.

Gazoinks

I think I'm reaching that point where I'm actually wanting less from sales. Some stuff I still want though, especially some o them indie: Gone Home, Papers Please, Brothers, and Stanley: The Parableing. Civ V complete would be cool also.

Opiate

1) We do not yet know when the sale starts. This thread may be dramatically pre-preemptive (i.e. more than a week) or it may be just barely in time (i.e. tomorrow).

Toki767

I'm sure people probably have these by now, but I figure I'd get the Modbot giveaways started with some leftover games I have.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Toki767:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

F.E.A.R. -- MB-23B1AD7FA70AD9C9
Dead Space -- MB-B77F941C05978A1C
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-D87A90CE684C72FA
Mirror's Edge -- MB-5ED332D9CBA68F14
F.E.A.R. 2 -- MB-6F4FCA3306E2B633
F.E.A.R. 3 -- MB-E0B329381E748A58
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 -- MB-51F6ECB0A721D553
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-7B8B7108EE701EF7

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
1) We do not yet know when the sale starts. This thread may be dramatically pre-preemptive (i.e. more than a week) or it may be just barely in time (i.e. tomorrow).

Sale starts tomorrow at 10 A.M. PST

WHO IS THIS NEW GUY

How we know:

• Leaked e-mail
  • Daily ended in 24 hours instead of 48
  • Midweeks end early (at sale start)
  • No weeklies
  • Lord Gaben sent us a prophet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom