• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stephen Miller jumped into a girls track meet to prove male superiority or something

Is there any reason he wasn’t beaten up?

Looking at the list of accusations, it seems even then that people just didn't know how to process someone being that openly racist.

"It's just an act", "It's just a phase", "It's just a prank", or "Not my problem". And now he's writing domestic policy that effects millions of people.

Remember, this is the guy who carefully edited the health and human services findings to remove any mention of the net financial benefit of refugees. Looking back on his HS "achievements", this totally makes sense.

stephen-miller-e1486991981921.jpg

Brandson

I thought this guy was proud of his racism and sexism. Why does the WH care all of a sudden? Just own it already. It's not like it would sink Trump's approval rating any more at this point.

I thought this guy was proud of his racism and sexism. Why does the WH care all of a sudden? Just own it already. It's not like it would sink Trump's approval rating any more at this point.

Biggest tenant of nu-racism is to do and say everything a racist would say, without admitting to being racist. People will bend over backwards to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Miller sounds like a tryhard sociopath who, having realized his vile personality is destined to repulse most people, fully embraced the role of "infinite shitlord". And sprinkled it with a seasoning of white supremacy and nationalism.

Beartruck

Its painfully apparent he gets off on conflict and confrontations. Wonder what happened in his childhood that warped him so much.
To quote the simpsons: "Some act out because they had a bad childhood or were mistreated but, like people, some of them are just jerks."

daveo42

Banned
Man sounds like a bag of dicks. Also that bit about him in high school and problems with non-white students and needing SHS to defend the dickbag is like icing on cake.

tbm24

Good job Miller that'll teach those ladies to try and create an equal environment.

/s if you couldn't tell.

Also

Do the American people not legitimately know that Spanish is the second most spoken language? Also fuck that "you should go somewhere else" bullshit, learn more than one language, what the fuck is wrong with that.

Most Americans don’t know that the US doesn’t have an official language. Most Americans also can’t properly speak English.

Mahonay

Banned
America - Where dedicating your entire life to being an irreprehensible asshole lands you in the Whitehouse.

Strike

What a little shit. Whatever ass whuppings he likely got in school were well deserved and apparently not frequent enough.

Bedlam

Still reading but wooooow.

“Am I the only one,” he asked, “who is sick and tired of being told to pick up my trash when we have plenty of janitors who are paid to do it for us?”

Fuck this guy
It's seemingly little things like these that tell you how shitty and ignorant a person really is. That guy is an all-around scumbag.

I absolutely can't stand people that litter!

ApharmdX

Banned
If this were just some random, likely drunken dickhead, that's one thing. But Miller is the president of the United States' senior policy advisor. This is our nation now. We went from the dignity and intelligence of the Obama administration to this neverending shitshow. It literally never ends. Every week some new outrage, some repulsive scandal.

Bleh.

The racism that he showed towards Latino students, wow.

Good job Miller that'll teach those ladies to try and create an equal environment.

/s if you couldn't tell.

Also

Do the American people not legitimately know that Spanish is the second most spoken language? Also fuck that "you should go somewhere else" bullshit, learn more than one language, what the fuck is wrong with that.
The people that say go somewhere else aren’t even good at English let alone picking up another language

When people would say that to me I’d just laugh. Most languages are named after their country, Chinese/French/German/etc. yet oddly enough there’s no American

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
What is Stephen Miller good at?

Jimmie rustling. Guy made his name defending Lacrosse players accused of rape, then got catapulted by Rolling Stone's journalistic failures.

The janitor thing is a true WTF. Was that his idea of a bad joke? Truly messed up.

No, because as we later discover, he also said that kind of racist thing in private, in a very non-joking scenario, to a former friend he considered too latino.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Stephen Miller is a perfect example of why public violence against white supremacists is awesome. This little shit should've been getting his ass kicked every day at school.

Flux

Wait what he's onLy 32? All this time on Colbert when they were roasting him I believed he was in his late forties.

Being a piece of shit ages you fast I guess.

KarmaCow

The janitor thing is a true WTF. Was that his idea of a bad joke? Truly messed up.

Why is that surprising, you see that sentiment all the time. Go to any fast food place you'll see people leaving their trash on the table instead of walking five feet to throw in the trash as they leave.

Or just generally trash on the ground when there is always a trash can within a block. I've even heard people complain about people telling them to throw out their garbage into the appropriate containers when it's literally right next to one another.

Dude's a professional troll. His main goal is to get a rise out of people and he gets off whenever he succeeds.
I’m tired of this line of thinking to excuse racism and essentially say “ignore him, don’t feed the troll”.

If you’re a diet racist, the r word shouldn’t be used to not alienate you. It’s not like you’re saying racist things and using slurs.
If you have openly racist speeches “well, he’s just a troll, ignore him” and “it’s not like he’s wearing a nazi uniform”.
If you’re wearing a nazi uniform or KKK robes, “he’s trolling still works” and “it’s just an opinion, he’s not killing people”.
If you’re killing people, “no obvious causation, we should care for mentally ill people”.

The good news is that racism doesn’t exist I guess.

Man Steve Miller is a year younger than me and he looks like shit. I would have guessed he was 44 or something, not 32.

Also wtf his yearbook in that NYT article has like a full page of photos of just him... What sort of weird yearbook does that.

jviggy43

Wait....

So he jumped in during the final stretch? Meaning after the girls had already run most of the race he just jumped in to beat them for only the last part? I couldn't think of a better analogy for privilege in our society than a white man running a piece if the race to come out on top whereas the women needed to run the whole thinf, finish in the same spot but come in second. You really proved them Miller!

Why is that surprising, you see that sentiment all the time. Go to any fast food place you'll see people leaving their trash on the table instead of walking five feet to throw in the trash as they leave.

Or just generally trash on the ground when there is always a trash can within a block. I've even heard people complain about people telling them to throw out their garbage into the appropriate containers when it's literally right next to one another.

People who refuse to clean their own messes in public spaces because it's "not their job" are usually the worst entitled brats.

Let them want to use a table that's covered in crumbs and other trash, they'll bitch but won't understand the last person to use it was just like them.

Furyous

/s if you couldn't tell.

Also

We don't know that Islam the world's second-largest religious tradition so it makes sense about lacking awareness of Spanish language global status. Is there anyone that is a part of this administration that is a normal non jerk?

Imagine if this happened today. Stephen Miller wouldn't have a career if video evidence of this existed as he went about crafting his career.

jviggy43

We don't know that Islam the world's second-largest religious tradition so it makes sense about lacking awareness of Spanish language global status. Is there anyone that is a part of this administration that is a normal non jerk?

Imagine if this happened today. Stephen Miller wouldn't have a career if video evidence of this existed as he went about crafting his career.
I don't think that's true with this asministratuon. They say shit just as bad as Miller did about speaking Spanish on a daily basis.

ascii42

Man Steve Miller is a year younger than me and he looks like shit. I would have guessed he was 44 or something, not 32.

Also wtf his yearbook in that NYT article has like a full page of photos of just him... What sort of weird yearbook does that.
It’s his “senior page” which I think is fairly common for yearbooks to have. I’ve also heard them be called “senior ads” since they aren’t always a full page.

Top Bottom