• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stephen Miller jumped into a girls track meet to prove male superiority or something

jacobeid

Banned
170212151622-stephen-miller-super-169.jpg

I didn't realize racial superiority came with early receding hairlines.

fucker needs to get punched in the mouth

Why did we let the absolute worst kids from high school run the country

Not all of them can become cops.

Platy

Wait....

So he jumped in during the final stretch? Meaning after the girls had already run most of the race he just jumped in to beat them for only the last part? I couldn't think of a better analogy for privilege in our society than a white man running a piece if the race to come out on top whereas the women needed to run the whole thinf, finish in the same spot but come in second. You really proved them Miller!

Yeah if they wanted to make a better analogy they couldn't

Why am I not surprised.

If I was casting for a role that required the actor to be:

Creepy looking, child molesting psychopath piece of shit,

his face would be the first thing I think of.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Trump's America, in which edgelords like this trash rise to power instead of staying locked in their basements masturbating to Rouge the Bat.

I know his is about Stephen Miller, but Sarah Sanders is the absolute worst. She will defend anything these people do with nothing to back it up. She acts like she was there in 9th grade when he said those things to his once friend. I will never understand how these people look their kids on the eyes.

:lol I think the only satisfying thing is the fact that these people deep down realize no matter what success they have, they’ll always be losers no one cares about. Delicate little snowflakes who know they’re too stupid to add value to anything they do.

Chinbo37

I know his is about Stephen Miller, but Sarah Sanders is the absolute worst. She will defend anything these people do with nothing to back it up. She acts like she was there in 9th grade when he said those things to his once friend. I will never understand how these people look their kids on the eyes.

It's not a lie if you believe it.

Costanza should be on the Trump '20 posters.

Xisiqomelir

I love reading these Miller stories.

From the Vanity Fair article:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/stephen-miller-duke-donald-trump

Miller attended a variety of different synagogues in and around Santa Monica. A friend at Beth Shir Shalom, a progressive reform synagogue, remembered that Miller was “a budding provocateur” and “was not very concerned with being well liked,” according to an article about him in The Jewish Journal. Another Beth Shir friend, Sophie Goldstein, told the Journal about an incident in which a small group of students were deciding how to divide up a last piece of pizza in a fair way. “We’re all talking and talking about it,” she said. “In the middle of this discussion, Stephen slaps his open hand down on the middle of the slice of pizza. And of course nobody would touch this pizza slice after he put his greasy 13-year-old paw on it.”

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, called Mr. Islas’s account “a completely inaccurate characterization of their relationship, or lack thereof,” disputing his recollection and suggesting the two were more acquaintances than friends.
Wh.... Did Sanders attend the same school at the same time and know Miller's circle of friends? Because if not this really lays bare how nakedly bullshit the nature of the White House's denials are. Just blatantly shouting "WRONG" with no respect paid to the logic of how the person saying it could possibly arrive at that conclusion. "Bad thing was said about administration! Initiate protocol defense NUH-UH!"

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Him doing it at another school actually makes it even more pathetic in my eyes.

III-V

What an absolute colossal loser and such an embarrassment. Who thinks so highly of themselves that this would be ok? I'd love to see him go try to kick a winning goal in a football match. He'd get carried out in a stretcher. Instead security probably laughed it off as a joke.

My dad is nearly 50, and he looks like he's 12 years younger than that guy. (Though my dad looks pretty young for his age. This guy looks at minimum like he should be upper 40's.).

I watched some videos of him talking and there's something that bothers me about it. It just seems like his only emotion is hatred. That's the closest I can come up with.

This is why voting matters. The entire Trump administration is a giant fucking example of why voting matters. It isn't just about the guy at the top, it's about who they will put in. And people like Trump use people like Bannon and Miller.

Top Bottom