• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranger Things OST details: Two volumes, 1st volume available digitally this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really sucks. Only links to the Apple store.

xb6yVjg.jpg

RaidenZR

C'mon, what year is this? Why are there no links to buy this on the other stores..? Is this an Apple Music exclusive or something?

And regarding a vinyl release: Considering the whole show is predicated on tapping into 80's nostalgia, and that SURVIVE releases their stuff on vinyl (It's not hard to find their stuff in the local Austin record shops), I think vinyl releases of this soundtrack are inevitable. Like the others have said above in this thread, it's probably going to take a few months. Wouldn't expect it to be until after Christmas, if even that fast.

Tomita

Sucks that it doesn't have the other songs by Joy Division and stuff. But I loved the instrumentals so I'll try and pick the CD up! Wonder if it'll have nice packaging or just standard stuff.

I noticed iam8bit retweeted something about the OST releasing. Could just be the account handler is a fan of the show, but they also press vinyl...

Would much rather Mondo or some other company get it, but I really just want it period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom