• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter IV (360) - GO FOR BROKE!

bumpkin

Apologies for the bump... Just wanted to say that later I'll be going through the list in the OP and picking a bunch to add to my friends list. So if you see an "friend request" from DaveB1980, it's me. :D

Update: Hey all, these are the people -- listed by Gamertag -- from the list in the OP I added to my friends list:

AndresON777
Ayo Jube
biackula
Bloodwall
CharsAce
cool calm jon
Darshiro
Dizzy4U
Dr Alisdair
EditorEMB
Grahf ID
Guled91
Mugiwara
N7 Spectre
Nikashi
OtakuGeekBoy
puyo puyo puyo
RubxQ
Saqs
ShinAmano
Sixteen Bits
Skillzilla81
SSnake24
STi xTaKeR
Therealbookey
Xabora1
Z IR 0 C O O L

Dizzy-4U

bumpkin said:
Apologies for the bump... Just wanted to say that later I'll be going through the list in the OP and picking a bunch to add to my friends list. So if you see an "friend request" from DaveB1980, it's me. :D
Ahhh, that was you? Nice to know.
I now have like.........6 friends on XBL!!!!!! This is awesome :lol

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
bumpkin said:

Update: Hey all, these are the people -- listed by Gamertag -- from the list in the OP I added to my friends list:

AndresON777
Ayo Jube
biackula
Bloodwall
CharsAce
cool calm jon
Darshiro
Dizzy4U
Dr Alisdair
EditorEMB
Grahf ID
Guled91
Mugiwara
N7 Spectre
Nikashi
OtakuGeekBoy
puyo puyo puyo
RubxQ
Saqs
ShinAmano
Sixteen Bits
Skillzilla81
SSnake24
STi xTaKeR
Therealbookey
Xabora1
Z IR 0 C O O L

I was wondering who that was. Lol FR accepted. :)

bumpkin

II VerTigo II said:
I was wondering who that was. Lol FR accepted. :)
:lol Me and Teknoman were trying to invite you to join us for some Gears 2 last night. You missed out on some good Horde and Annex action. Maybe next time!

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
bumpkin said:
:lol Me and Teknoman were trying to invite you to join us for some Gears 2 last night. You missed out on some good Horde and Annex action. Maybe next time!

Aww-man sorry about that, if I don't reply that's because my little brother has redeem my account on his xbox and we live far apart. My parents don't wanna buy him a 12 month subscription because of low grades in school so I told him he can use mine if he doesn't get cought. He is only 15 haha.

But yeah next time just hit me up, I am willing to play anything.

Phthisis

Justegarde| Phthisis | PST (GMT -8) | Ken, Abel | Hori EX2 (until I buy the TE stick)

Will be happy to put on the beatdown any time. All I need is an invite :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
matrixadw| matrix | EST | Fei Long/Cammy| SFIV fight pad/SF4 Standard Fight stick

I just added everyone in the OP to gamertag: GAF SFIV

If I missed you, just send GAF SFIV a friend request.

After the game is released, from your Xbox 360 friends list, you would view GAF SFIV's profile, choose "personal profile" and then select "view friends". You would then have a list of a bunch of GAF players and you'll be able to join or challenge anyone already playing the game!

jon, I hope I'm not encroaching on your space :(

Blueblur1

_dementia said:
I just added everyone in the OP to gamertag: GAF SFIV

If I missed you, just send GAF SFIV a friend request.

After the game is released, from your Xbox 360 friends list, you would view GAF SFIV's profile, choose "personal profile" and then select "view friends". You would then have a list of a bunch of GAF players and you'll be able to join or challenge anyone already playing the game!

jon, I hope I'm not encroaching on your space :(
Thanks for the add! Anyone else feel free to add me.

Goldlion054/goldlion054/eastern/Sagat

I'm really looking forward to playing with everyone and seeing if my feeble SF2 skills are still intact

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Caspel | Caspel | Eastern | Sagat / Rufus | Regular 360 Controller

Good thing I have it already on the 360 so I can get a jump start ;) hehe.

I just can't practice with Cammy, Dan, Gen, Fei Long or Rose -- but I wouldn't use them anyway.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
itsumobasho | Oichi | Japan | Honda/Fuerte | 360 pad because I'm too lazy to bring out my stick, but I may during the first two weeks.

Threi

notag
Gunna regret this...

threi | threi | EST | Ken (n00b shotoscrub) | haven't decided yet (probably regular 360 pad)

-PXG-

Canceled my PS3 orders to switch to the 360

PXG 360 | -PXG- | US EST Timezone | ??? | MadCatz SFIV FightPad

EDIT

I added sent friend requests to nearly all of you. ADD ME!!!!

Top Bottom