• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter IV (360) - GO FOR BROKE!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I sent a FR to GAF SFIV 2 firehawk if you can accept it

I guess it's better to have this on my friend's list than a bunch of people

somato

somato | sirrian | GMT -5 | Cammy/Ken | stupid 360 pad

Mained Ken in all the earlier games but trying to switch it up to Cammy since I have always liked using her too! :D

firehawk12

Subete no aware
ChrisGoldstein said:
I sent a FR to GAF SFIV 2 firehawk if you can accept it

I guess it's better to have this on my friend's list than a bunch of people

Checking once a day, so I'll accept people if they add the tag.

My problem is that I'm at 90 people already. MS needs to buy Steam or something already.

Could whoever made the original GAF SFIV tag also add me, s'il vous plaît? My XBL tag is the same as my account name.

firehawk12 said:
Checking once a day, so I'll accept people if they add the tag.

My problem is that I'm at 90 people already. MS needs to buy Steam or something already.
I'm seeing 'only' 33 people though, unless you have that many requests pending. :p

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
If you wanna update my name and info it's

Name Generated | NameGenerated | -5 GMT | Abel, Cammy, Balrog | Modded SE Stick

Rotanibor

I'm down for whoever wants to play me! I am looking for people that think they can totally kick my ass, but that is not a requirement to be my friend.

Rotanibor | Rotanibor Eht | PST | M. Bison, Random | Madcatz SFIV 360 Pad

Looking for some new people to fight, not really that good at it but most of my friends are much worst.

Spirit of Jazz | Spirit of Jazz | GMT | Abel, Dan | Hori EX 2

Spirit of Jazz said:
Looking for some new people to fight, not really that good at it but most of my friends are much worst.

Spirit of Jazz | Spirit of Jazz | GMT | Abel, Dan | Hori EX 2
I'll send you another invite then, even though you've ignored the others before. ;p

rise888

SALTYWET | rise888 | -8 GMT | Random | Fightstick SE

I'm looking for someone to beat up on me. I'm not that great, no FADC-ing from me, but I'd like to get better.
Pacific time, I usually play after 10pm.

plaidtopia | plaidtopia | PST | Sagat | Hori EX 2

Please add me to the GAF list -- I've sent the FR and am trying to hook up with UC1 for the ongoing tourney.

Jables

Definitely looking for practice, but I'm still on the standard 360 controller. Hoping to get my hands on a stick asap.

Jablestein | Jables | CST-Illinois | Abel/Blanka| Crappy 360 Controller

Me and a friend are looking to start up some stuff in the Pittsburgh area. Whether it be fights to get better or setting up tournaments, we think the area is greatly underestimated. I mean...there are a lot of colleges here.

Jables

Man alive, got my ass handed to me via MicVlaD's evil Dhalsim, I'm gonna go cry in the corner now...nightmares of Yoga fires and teleporting stretchy men will haunt me dreams.

Good times though, thanks for the matches.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Kojikun | RevenantKioku | Japan | Sakura & Rose | Fighting Stick Ex 2

Why do I have both versions of SF4 omg what is happening to me.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jables said:
Man alive, got my ass handed to me via MicVlaD's evil Dhalsim, I'm gonna go cry in the corner now...nightmares of Yoga fires and teleporting stretchy men will haunt me dreams.

:lol

he did the same to me and I also main Blanka. Actually got A round against him with my akuma...I guess I should main him

Dude's awesome though no doubt

Jables said:

YOGA

At least now I know who you are, though (not being snarky here). Haven't seen you post much on GAF before, so I was wondering under which alias you were posting on the boards.

PS I also use a standard 360 controller.

Eric WK

IDK My BFF Eric | Eric WK | EDT | Rose | Standard 360 Controller for now

I suck pretty hard right now, but I'd love to get some matches in.

Jables

MicVlaD said:
YOGA

At least now I know who you are, though (not being snarky here). Haven't seen you post much on GAF before, so I was wondering under which alias you were posting on the boards.
Haha, I mainly stick to the OT for posting.

MicVlaD said:
Bro...that was between you and me. You promised...

SpectreRT

MicVlaD said:
YOGA

The fact that you use the Xbox pad simply amazes me dude. Your too good with that thing. :lol

I would love to get some matches with you soon. I learned a few new tricks with my Cammy/Abel combo. I practice with Timekillr a lot, but I would appreciate a few rounds of 'Sim goodness if you can spare a few matches. ;)

mvo

Neo Member
I'm mvizzle on both PS3/360. Just played a match against MoxManiac's Rufus. He was real solid, damn close too. Good game, dude. Anyway, I play Ken.

mvizzle | mvo | CST | Ken

edit: format

Top Bottom