• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter IV (360) - GO FOR BROKE!

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
bistromathics | bistromathics | EST | no idea. ryu in hdremix, but that is the first SF i've played seriously | EX2 stick atm. got a madcatz pad on preorder and thinkin about hitting up a TE when they're in stock

Level 7 Boss | Level 8 Boss | GMT | Start with shotos so I can become familar with the mechanics, then will start to branch out | Madcatz Fightpad (if it arrives in time) Otherwise I'll dust off the Hori EX2

Toshin

Gamertag | GAF handle | Timezone | Main (optional) | Input Method (optional)
Toshin902 Toshin AST (est+1) various TE/ex2

Blueblur1

I sent out a few friend requests. And yeah it seems that GAF SFIV is full, Captain N. You made another GT, right? We might have to use it at some point. :D

I'm sure some people will stick around for the SFIV long term mayhem and others will move on.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Edge | Lyte Edge | EST | Undecided | Fight Pad, 360 pad, joystick later

Yeah, the GAF friends list is full. :/

I don't know who I am going to use yet. My main in the arcade version was Zangief, but I am thinking about going back to Chun-Li or trying someone else. Can't decide until I get to play with all the new home characters!

Previous mains have been:

-SF2: Chun
-SFA2, 3: Chun, Gief, Cammy
-SF3: Elena, Hugo

So I can't add the GAF SF4 gamer tag.. yet I'm on the GAF SF4 gamer tags friends list according to the first post? What?

how does that work? :lol

BodomShredder | EraldoCoil | PST | Chun-Li, Ryu | SE fight stick

just let me know your from gaf and or tell me your gaf screen name :D

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
HackGenie | DRock | EST | RYU (but play with others) | SFIV Fightpad

rastex | Omar Ismail | EST | Boxer for now | Hori EX2

Can we start another SF4 clan user account friends list? It looks like the first one is full. Or maybe we specify a limit on how often you have to play to stay in the current clan list so there's always active players.

Won

Won Tollo | Won | GMT+1 | All of them! | TE stick

Kinda sucks that the "GAF SFIV" friendlist is full.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
;_; i'm also in the OP but forgot to add the tag before it filled up. i am friends with GAF SSFIITHDR tho...

i am trying to main sakura and having a horrible time.

Duelist

bistromathics said:
;_; i'm also in the OP but forgot to add the tag before it filled up. i am friends with GAF SSFIITHDR tho...

i am trying to main sakura and having a horrible time.

I'm maining Sakura too, she's pretty awesome. We should get some games in.

Oh and if there's a second list or some space frees up, please add me.

Duelist XI | Duelist | EST | Sakura | 360 pad until stick is available in Canada.

Edit: I'm a dummy for not following the format.

FightyF

Banned
TerraRhythm | FightyF | MST | Bison | 360 controller, waiting for TE stick (mid-March arrival in Canada)

firehawk12: Yeah it does look like we need another one...maybe for posts made on Feb 9 up to now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Okay, I made GAF SFIV 2. I'll add some people on the list here to it.

Edit: I added everyone on this page of the list. Feel free to ignore the request if you don't want to be on the list. :)

As for my info:

firehawk1234 | firehawk12 | EST + random times | shoto player because I suck :( | 360 Pad/sometimes Hori EX2.
I do suck, so if you want to practice I'll be a good practice dummy. :lol

SpectreRT

Anyone interested in starting a "Gaf Live Tournament" just for shits and giggles?

I did a search and did not find anything. However, I may fail at the internet.

If there is no such list going, I would be happy to help.

Top Bottom