• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one sassy tweet.
2b691a3251.jpg

When is Gunslinger putting up the "June update missed for SFV" thread?

When KingBroly comes swooping in to complain about a single day delay.

I don't give a shit that it's delayed. Not only did they fix the communication problem, they are adding two new characters in one update. Fix the matchmaking and that's a huge step to fixing this game as a whole.

FluxWaveZ

So many ways that this July update could be hilariously twisted to throw negativity on SFV, even though it's looking like one of the biggest positive updates to come to the game since... ever? The most surprising, at the very least.

Though that does make me wonder a bit about what they're gonna do at the end of July or if the update timing has shifted.

I'm officially excited for this game again I'll be back with more Office gifs

HUZZAH!!

giphy.gif

So many ways that this July update could be hilariously twisted to throw negativity on SFV, even though it's looking like one of the biggest positive updates to come to the game since... ever? The most surprising, at the very least.

Though that does make me wonder a bit about what they're gonna do at the end of July or if the update timing has shifted.
My guess is that we don't see an update on July. August for Juri and September for Urien.

They might include some bug fixes or what not after EVO but other than that, I don't expect much in that month.

Probably a content update in July then, with the dailies and other things they are getting to.

end of July = Juri, unlike urien they actually showed her gameplay, she's next.

believe

Edit: they showed urien's gameplay too I was just blinded by juri.

Neoxon

Normally I'd be disappointed by the update missing June, but it's only off by one day. Plus we get Ibuki AND Balrog.

Durden77

Kinda nuts, but sure I'm down.

Man CEO in general was great. Way to go on delivering Capcom. I don't know why their involvement was so horribly bad at first, maybe they were just regrouping after the bad launch, but they seem to be finally getting their shit together and leading this game into a long life, giving it the hype and respect it deserves.

And the game is just getting better too. The matches were outstanding. It's developing into something so pure but so technical.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my days, Urien looks amazing. That suit! Can't wait to put in time with that man.

Really hope his story costume is the thong.
Like, if it isn't...that's just a huge wasted opportunity.

Mizerman

Oh my days, Urien looks amazing. That suit! Can't wait to put in time with that man.

Really hope his story costume is the thong.
Like, if it isn't...that's just a huge wasted opportunity.

I'm willing to guess that his thong will return.

...I actually typed that sentence. But hell, it's Urien so I can't wait.

Juri doesn't have a kenface?

I can't understand

Nah, they won't mess with their golden girl from SF4.

Mr. X

:[ I hope this update fixes whatever the hell went awry with PC version running at 30FPS or slowing to crawl during VT or Super

Can't believe how hype I am for a char that will only be barely playable in the story mode.
I mean, fuck yes balrog, but juri can't come soon enough.

Durden77

His music is so fucking stupidly good. Everything about this game's production values involving the actual game when it's happening is absurdly top notch. It has one of the best soundtracks of the year. It's just a shame the rest of the production didn't match up to it because a lot of it's been overlooked.

Hopefully the structure of the game will eventually match up with the gameplay istelf, because man it deserves it. And it seems to be in a promising spot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom